jealous - k.nj

"How about now?" You say, leaning in. He only looks down, his face trying to stay still without touching yours.

"Y/N.. We're in public.." He mutters out embarrassed. You lean back, smiling to yourself. You take a sip of your drink before laying down on your towel. You feel something against your exposed skin.

"What the- Hey! Im trying to get tan over here.." You try kicking the blanket off, but he keeps trying to put it back on. You look at Namjoon who has an irritated look on his face. You look to the direction and lock your eyes with.. him.

He smiles at you, making you gasp. You wave at him, his legs starting to move.

"Hey, Y/N.." Yoongi bends down, gliding his thumb over your cheekbone. You smile, nodding.

"Hey, Yoongi." You both smile starting to begin talking. You talk about everything, he takes a seat next you. You offer him the towel that Namjoon was trying to use to cover you.

"Hah, thanks. By the way.. That bikini.. Erm.. Looks very good on you." He licks his lips, eyeing your thighs. You try to cover your lower region with your leg, crossing it over.

"Oh thanks. Namjoon doesn't want me to wear it.." Yoongi looks behind you at your best friend. He raises his eyebrow before coming back to you.

"Well I think it looks beautiful... You shouldn't worry about what other people think if you like it."

"Yeah, especially perverts. Like someone." Namjoon mutters our the last sentence.

"Well, good to see you around. Maybe next time I'll help you with your bikini. Ciao." He says before blowing you a kiss.

"Bye.. heh." You turn back to Namjoon, who wasn't there anymore. You shrug, seeing his stuff was still here.

—timeskip he's driving you home

"Joon..?" You tug at his sleeve. No answer. You keep tugging until he nudged like you always would. He would get annoyed and finally talk to you.

"Cut it out, Y/N." He says sternly.

"But Joon-"

"I'm not in the fucking mood to deal with you. So.. Be quiet and let me just drive you home." You lean against the window. Sighing as you pass your old neighborhood. You finally recognize the apartment complex a block away from your house. The car comes to a halt, Namjoon's expressions staying rock solid. You grab your stuff from the front seat and throw them on your front steps. You walk back to red car. You open up the trunk, grabbing your stuff.

"Let me help-"

"I got it. Thanks for the lift." You said before throwing it over your gate that led to the backyard. You open your door and kick everything inside, too lazy to carry anything in. You shut the door, sliding down against it. You couldn't believe you actually did that. You can't believe you hurt Namjoon.

I bang my head against the steering wheel. Cursing and scolding myself. I can't believe what I had done. We're not anything so why didn't I shut up like I always do? God. I'm a fucking idiot. I don't even want to go to work tomorrow. Plus that dinner.. I scream at myself in the car before getting on the road. Fuck.

"Morning Joon."

"Morning, Jin." Namjoon calas back, writing and typing on the computer. He looks through the office, his same d figurines standing to the side of him. He holds his head in his hands as he groans. He needed a break.

_
"Really? Well I wouldn't mind.."

"Are you serious? Oh my god, Thank you. My hero!" You wrap your arms around Yoongi, smiling and excited. He hugs back, patting your head and smiling.

"It's easy but.. If you need a professional, I'm the one to call." You laugh, drinking from your water bottle. You sit down on the practice room floor, the music quietly playing. You notice a reflection in the mirror. His light brown hair mildly covering his eyes. He looks straight at you before walking down the hall. I give Yoongi a small smile before looking away again.

"Cheers!" Everyone says as they raise their glass. You sip from your drink before setting it back down. You notice Namjoon who was already around his 4th glass. You meet eyes, him downing his glass as he stared at you. It was like this all night. You ate a little bit less than how much you usually do, but it seemed no one cared. They kept talking about the new dates and releases alongside drama in the office.

"Excuse me." You say as you push yourself from the table and walk away. You make it to the bathrooms where it's lonely and silent. The only sound was the buzzing that it made. You held tightly onto your bag, starting to allow tears to roll down your face. You looked in the mirror, starting to sob. The mascara started to leave black tear stains on your cheeks. You wobbled towards a stall closing the door. You looked up, reading the word "Slut". You were about to cry harder but quickly placed a hand over your mouth, trying to muffle the silent cries. It hurt even more when you read that. You tried to stop crying, not wanting the person who had just came in know. Suddenly, you heard a familiar voice. The voice that was always your comfort.

"Y/N?" You brought your legs up to your chest, raising your heels from the ground. "Y/N, open the door." He knocked on your stall. You refused to open the door to Namjoon. You continued to cry, knowing that it made hurt him if he saw you.

"Baby.. Please open the door. I'm not going to hurt you. Just please.. Open it." He spoke softly, his hand pressed against the door. You open the door, letting him in. He locks it behind him. You continued to cry, trying to hide your face. "What's wrong.." He asks you taking your hands away from your face. You sob, slowly wrapping your arms around his kneeled figure.

"I-I'm so sorry. I'm such a slut. I just went around the office like a whore, hurting you. I didn't mean it, I didn't think it would do harm. I-I'm Sorry Namjoon." You cry even more. He pulls away from you, grabbing your face gently.

"Look at me." You keep your stare on the ground.

"Y/N. Look at me." You slowly raise your head, looking at him. "You're none of those things. It was just the way I responded.. I-I like you more than you could ever imagine. I shouldn't have been so bad to you. But I did, because I didn't want anyone else but me to be the one. I'm sorry." He hugs you before placing a kiss on your cheek. You stop crying, hugging him back and clinging on to him. You make it out of the restaurant without being recognized or seen. You hop inside his car, starting to wipe of the tears stains. You lean back, a big smile on your face.

"Why are you smiling?" He asks, his hand on the steering wheel.

"Because... It feels nice when someone proves you right. And it feels nice when someone feels real feelings for you." Namjoon gets flustered at your comment. You let out a little giggle.

"Was it obvious? Like really obvious?" He asks. You nod.

"Yep. I just never knew if I was right."

"Well, now.. I'll make sure you won't doubt it."