after party - j.hs

ALRIGHT KIDS ! PUT YA SEAT BELTS ON CHIRREN CAUSE I DIDNT PLAN THIS ONE. . . (oh wait, none of these are planned, also because it's a bit more than the usual..) ik our sunshine won't do this but it's all imagination, so welcome to another chapter of my kinky side. also it might be triggering..

(YOUR POV)

2:30am... Jung Hoseok hasn't come home yet... for the 20th time over these two months. I've been waiting for so long. It's my birthday and our 4th anniversary. I rolled around in my bed with only a huge t shirt and panties. I wasn't expecting him to forget since he knows not to come late to these type of things. Well atleast I thought ...

I stood from my bed and made my way to the kitchen, opening the cabinet where I stored all my white wine. I had 5 or 6 bottles but Hobi didn't know that. I reached for one, opening it and pouring some in my glass.

"We've been married for four years and you didn't mention coming home hella late in the vows, asshole." I said, taking a sip and walking back to my room. Glass in one hand and the bottle in another. If Hobi was going to take so long, he might as well stay at a hotel because I'm about to enjoy myself. When I make it to the bedroom I place my wine on the small nightstand near our bed.

(Song Reco: Okay by Chase Atlantic)"Alexa play My 'Playlist' ." I say taking off my shirt, leaving me in only two undergarments. The song starts and I forget about Hobi coming late, instead the inner stripper jumps out and takes control of my body. I drop to my knees and ride the ground.

Hoseok was missing so much... too bad he didn't get to see his kitten dancing for him and only him. But maybe there is something good about Hoseok not coming home early... He would punish me if he saw what I was craving to do to myself...

I stared down at my soaked lace panties biting my lip.

(HOBI POV)

The sound of glasses clinking against each other fills my ears as I also raise my glass with them to cheer for our new music release. Yoongi and Jin- Hyung suggested a celebration for it and I guess I just followed with the group. Today was Y/N and I's anniversary... and an idiot like me was stuck here enjoying himself. What am I supposed to do now?! It's basically 1:30am.. and Yoongi-Hyung won't let me go when he's drunk now...

"Yooooo! Hoseok! Man, I need to show you something now that you're here~" Yoongi's drunk figure approaches me. I raise my eyebrow as he pulls my hand towards a room in his 3 bedroom apartment.

I stand there frozen when Yoongi plops down on his bed and signals me to come to him.

I listen anyway and walk towards him wondering if he's okay or if he's just being a twink.

I'm caught by surprise when Yoongi makes me fall on top of him, and proceeds to kiss me deeply. I don't kiss back but Yoongi separates his lips from mine and moves onto my neck finding my sweet spot. I can't help but moan as Yoongi nips slightly on my neck. It feels good with Yoongi's small pale lips against my neck but I'm married...

I push myself off him.

"Y-Yoongi-Hyung! I'm married and so are you and Jimin.." I say blushing and a little mad.

"And? Jimin doesn't have to know that your dick is in me baby~ and neither does Y/N.." He says letting his erection free and starting to run his long pale finger over the tip. I look at it like a needy man because I need something tight around my dick but.... Jimin and Yoongi fuck alot...

"Come on~~ You can do anything with me.. I can be your little toy, Master."

''Master'' That word is only for Y/N's use.. she only has the right to call me her master....