the usual - j.hs

GUYS! 10k!!! Thank You!!

Halsey this. Halsey that. You should've seen us. It was amazing. She's the best. She's my best friend. Damn, what would I do without her. Those thoughts wouldn't leave me alone. It was honestly cute at first but, not right now. It was cute how he cared for his friends, and how he was soft, but it was getting annoying. Every single time he just had to do something to make me upset. Just before I dropped him off, he wouldn't shut up about her. It was like he needed her so much to the point that he forgot me. Why didn't he ask what I did? If filming went well, If any actors gave me trouble today. I couldn't take the emotions that kept whispering hatred and curses. I sat up quietly and walked to the living room, dodging the furniture in the dark. I make out the shining silver of my keys and the hoodie draped over the couch. I hop into my red Aventador before speeding off.

"Fuck! Get it right for once!" I stand at the door, meeting his eyes which were wide in shock. He turns light pink, slowly approaching me.

"You're going hard on yourself again?" I ask. He shakes his head, trying to hide what just happened.

"How'd you get in?" He changes the subject sheepishly.

"Well.. You said if I ever needed something, the key was under the mat." He nods, before tilting his head. "So.. why're you here?"

"You haven't seen the way Namjoon talks now?"

"Oh you mean.. Halsey?"

"Yeah. He won't shut up about her. It kinda makes me upset. And I don't want to start a fight by bringing it up." I rub my arm, embarrassment growing onto me as I speak truthfully. Hoseok comes around and hugs me from behind. His warm breath hitting my neck. He chuckles lowly, placing his chin on my head.

"You're jealous? Cuute ~" Hoseok takes his arms off when I let out a little huff of annoyance.

"I'm not jealous.. I'm just annoyed."

"Sure." He closes the door to his studio, the two of us walking upstairs to his living room. He throws his towel onto the couch before carrying me. We giggle, my legs swinging as he spins.

"Put me down!"

"Not before I give you my affection." He smiles. The smile that makes me smile more than him. He gives me a kiss on the cheek, making me freeze. "Ah shit, Sorry. I.. I didn't mean to." He puts me down. I just stare at him, questioning what he just did. But I didn't mind it.

"H-Hey, don't worry about it.. How about we go for a usual?" Hoseok's nervousness disappears as he takes my hand, out the door and into my car. We speed through the streets, the window down, ruffling Hoseok and I's hair as I step into the accelerator. Hoseok starts to blast 'Call Me' by Blondie. I laugh at his choice of music.

"You're in that mood already?" I start to slow down, spotting a cop car up front. We pass by normally and continue to make our way to our favorite burger joint.

"Dude, I told him the same thing!"

"He just won't listen. I wish he did for once, you know?" Hoseok says, taking a bite of his burger. I nod in agreement.

"Preach, Pastor!" I say before taking a sip of my drink. He puckers his lips, wanting a sip of my drink. I happily comply.

"Oh! Y/N, take a right. Take a right!" He exclaims.
I take the right with an eyebrow arched, and it leads me straight to an arcade. We excitedly get out of the car and go in. The dark room that was illuminated by neon signs only makes us want to go even further. We go and play games, challenging each other to a game of Need for Speed. I win of course, I drive every time. We put out tickets together and choose prizes before heading back to my car. The red standing out from the other cars in the parking lot.

"Man, you suck."

"That's just because I was a second late!" Hoseok argues. I click my tongue, knowing he was just being a sore loser. He sticks his tongue out, and I brake causing him to jolt forwards. "Fuck you!"

"I know, who wouldn't." I shrug before accelerating again.

The cars headlights are the only thing that illuminates our way up to the spot. We call it the spot because it was where we first met. Hoseok was crying over a girl, and I was deep in my thoughts after I dumped my ex after he cheated. I spotted him leaned over the railing, too close to the edge. He looked in such a bad condition that even if he was holding onto the railing.. it still made me worry. I remember pulling him back, telling him he shouldn't be so close to the edge. He ignored me at first, but then I started to talking out loud. He started to answer me, talking about what had happened, and I would comfort him. Even if the original reason that brought us up there was upsetting, a happy memory came out of it. Our Friendship, he'd always say.

We get out of the car, Hoseok walking towards the railing again.

"You see the arcade from here." He smiles. I look where he's looking, but I don't see it. He pulls me in front of him, pointing again. I see it this time, even though I was turning movie red. I had to snap out of this, I had a semi-serious relationship with Namjoon. What that means is that we've been going on little dates, but not officially girlfriend and boy friend. I couldn't do anything with Hoseok, even if I wanted to. Just before I could forget about that, He starts in a soft voice. "You sure like him a lot if you're still trying."

"Well- I- Yeah. I like Namjoon, but he seems to not notice that I do." I feel myself get nervous. Hoseok just holds my hand, giving it a squeeze before kissing the back of my hand.

"That's really true. But don't worry about it.. Someday he might notice.." Hoseok's voice sounds dark and evil, but at the same time attractive. I try to snap out of it, I can't possibly be thinking these things about Hoseok. Not my best friend. I start to panic.

"M-Maybe-" Hoseok places a finger under my chin, making me look up at him. His stare numb, cold, staring into my eyes. He sinks his teeth into his bottom lip before getting closer to my face. I feel myself get even more flustered, his lips gently against mine, moving rhythmically. Our eyes fluttering shut as the city lights shine. He slowly pulls away, surprised at the way that I took his kiss. I smile softly, making sure he got the idea. He reaches down again, pressing his lips against mine again, my hands coming up to cup his face as his rest at my waist. He pulls back, confirming that he was really not dreaming.

"Why did you.." He starts. I simply hold onto his hand that engulfs mine.

"Because.. You've been there for me. I know you more. I owe you a lot."

"That's it..?"

"I love you a lot." Hoseok's eyebrows raise at my comment. As if I finally gave in and read his actions and intentions fluently and correctly. He embraces me, smiling.

"You have no idea how much I do." I giggle against his shoulder, melting into his embrace even more.