scream - j.jk

Part 2 to 'Sing'

——
"Is it bad.. That I want more than this?" Jeongguk asked as he placed his lips on yours. But this time even needier than before. Without breaking the kiss, he ushered you to the studio, slamming your body against the wall as he locked the door with one hand. You loved how his eyebrows scrunched up and his breath was uncontrollably fast. You took off your shirt, Jeongguk instantly burying his face into your chest, sucking on the skin that your bra exposed. He left hickeys all over your cleavage before his hands slithered around your back and unhooked your bra. You palmed his erection as he sucked on your nipples. Small and soft moans being exchanged inside of the dark room only made Jeongguk want more. "Fuck." He groaned as he started to finger you quickly. His lips against your neck as he felt the vibrations of your moans.

"J-Jeongguk~" Your moans complimented the sounds of wetness and fast breathing that made Jeongguk's bulge press even harder against his sweats, forming a tent. You smirked as you wrapped your hand around his erection. Jeongguk started to moan slightly, feeling your hand give him the satisfaction he needed. You also blushed as his hand that gave you the satisfaction you needed until you came on your fingers. You planned to catch your breath, but Jeongguk wasn't going to get caught, atleast not now. He flipped you over, spitting on his hand before lubricating himself and sliding inside you slowly. You allowed a long moan escape your lips as he slowly entered you, stretching your walls and kissing before your neck.

"So cute.. Let me hear that pretty voice again." He whispered in your ear. His voice laced with lust and greed. He dug his nails into your hips before slamming himself back in. Deep and slow strokes that only drained you even more. You didn't need him to go fast, if he was already making your knees weak with slow strokes imagine fast ones. 

"Mmf.." You said softly. All you heard after was Jeongguk's little sly laugh. Knowing damn well how he would get you to scream his name. Jeongguk buried himself deep before pulling out and changing his speed. He fucked you roughly, pressing your body against the wall. His quick thrusts made your whole body move against the wall, your hand coming up to you head. Your moans being cut into small syllables as he fucked you like you needed and wanted him to.

"Haah ~ A-Aah~ Mm- Jeon~ Jeongguk~!" You moaned loudly, panting and trying to control yourself. If you were too loud people would know, and if you were too quiet, he would overstimulate you. Jeongguk smirked to himself, starting to moan and feed off your soft moans.

"That's it, Princess. Just like that." He moaned out as he started to thrust into you messily. You felt yourself get close, tightening yourself around him to help him. "Fuck." He said as he came inside you. You followed quickly after, letting a high pitched moan fall out of your lips.

"Who knew Jungkook was vocal?" You said, panting.

"Who knew you were experienced?" He chuckled.

"Moron." You muttered. He only smile before placing another kiss on your lips. You kissed him back, running your fingers through his hair.

"Sure hit that high note."

"Shut up." A loud knocking was heard on the door. Jeongguk places his hand over your mouth.

"Yeah?"

"Open the door."

"Uhm, Why?"

"Open the door." The both of you looked at each other, scurrying into a neutral position. You sat in the chair, looking through the computer in front of you. Jeongguk fixes himself before opening the door.

"What's up?" He asked. Your friend only pushed him aside and came directly to you. You looked at each other for a good 7 seconds before she said,

"Just came for my phone, heh. Forgot it."

"Oh, For sure. Yeah, right here." You scooted over, allowing her to grab her phone.

"K finish up soon.." Her voice fading out as she stared at the carpet. She looked back at you and Jeongguk. "Whats that?" The two of you took a look at the carpet.

Fuck. A cum stain.

You looked at Jeongguk who was sweating like a motherfucker. He got whacked with a rolled up paper.

"When will you learn to not make a mess? Stop eating in the studio! Jesus.." She scolded him before walking out. You let out a sigh of relief, Jeongguk looking at you with a victorious smile.