fuck buddies - j.jk

--

"Y/N-ssi! Stop being so mean, don't make fun of my man!" Su-ran playfully hit your shoulder, giggling behind her books. Su-ran was one of your closest friends. Your friendship was weird. She was a fluffy, adorable, innocent, and a princess. Gentle. Meanwhile, Tattoos, got in detention a lot, and a basic tomboy. You just laughed at the thought. Suddenly something pierced your ears. Squealing and pulling on your hoodie's sleeves, Su-ran saw Taehyung from a distance.

"Tae, tae, tae, tae! He's there!! Am I looking like a snack? Thicker than a Snicker perhaps?" She started to pose, causing you to roll your eyes and nod. She hid behind you as you walked towards Tae and did your handshake.

"Taehyung! Whaddup?" You hugged and Su-ran had a questioning look while hiding.

"None really. Just trying to decide on going to the Hideout, or Skatepark." He said shining his smile. He was such a dork, but don't get fooled you knew this boy wore the whole Gucci collection daily.

Taehyung leaned to the side noticing Su-ran. He showed his rectangular smile, and all you felt was Su-ran's facial features carved into your back. He wiggled his eyebrows, then pulled Suran's arms so they were facing each other. You took out your phone and typed something in...It's time. You pressed play and "Careless Whisper"'s intro started. You backed away a few steps but it kept going.

"Baby girl stop hiding. I can't see your amazing face if you do." He said with a finger under her chin.

"U-Um w-w-wh-what?" She was the color of a tomato.

"Ooohhh ohh~"

"Su-ran right? I heard you were the cutest girl in the school." Taehyung and Su-ran's gap shrunk.

"Y-Yes. Thank you, Taehyung-ssi." She bowed, and Taehyung saw it as an opportunity to kiss her. They kept it going and you just kept playing music. Then Taehyung was shoving his hand under her shirt and feeling it a bit too much.

"Uh, I guess you're busy Tae! and Su-ran call me! Bye!" You ran out of there singing along to the song still.

"I'm never gonna dance again!"

--

"Woah-ho-ho! Damn Y/N! Queen of this Skate park huh?" You laughed as you balanced your board on the edge of the skating rink and climbed up,  giving him a fist bump. It was nothing big, just a Late Laser Flip and a Dark Slide 50 50. You started to talk a bit more and notice a little shine in his eyes. He was so small but his eyes were beautiful with his puffy cheeks.

"Heh, by the way, your name is..?" You tilted your head.

"Oh! Park Jimin. I know you because my friend knows you. Y'all have class together."

You noticed who was here and making their way towards you two. The one that loves it his way. The one that OWNS the place. Honestly, you'd prefer Min Yoongi. He was way hotter, stronger, and the way he sent you signals and winks made you wanna have him fuck your brains out. You started to bite your lip secretly until you were face to face with Hoseok.

"Oh look it's the show-off." He crossed his arms while he eyed Jimin.

"Stop being gay. Jimin doesn't like dick." Jimin was holding in his laugh, as you gave Hoseok attitude.

"It's not gay. I was just looking at him." He rolled his eyes.

"And what were you thinking. 'Fuck Jimin you're so hot I want you to fuck my brains out. Yes, yes, those abs Papi. I want those lips on every part of my body.'" You imitated his voice and moaned on the word 'Papi'. You sent a smirk his way, his face turned into a 'whatever bitch', and Jimin started to laugh before Hoseok grabbed a hold of your jaw and put you face to face with him as he tilted his face.