over it - k.sj

You rolled your eyes at the boy that had his foot jamming the door open. You kept pushing, and insisting for him to leave but he wouldn't.

"Babe- Listen-" He tried to continue, but you kept getting closer to shutting the door on his face.

"Go tell your stupid little side bitch. I don't want to to hear you, or see you."

"Babe." He said softly, and you took the chance of shutting the door. You heard the slight banging on the door get louder. You ignored every single thing Namjoon had to say to you. He had ruined everything. Every single little thing, and detail you had done for him.

"Fuck~" He moaned as his two hands were under the girl's legs.

"Am I better than your girlfriend?" She said with a smug look, her red lipstick messed up. You waited for the response.

"Mhm." He hummed as he kissed her, still making out as he kept fucking her. You broke out a little sob behind the bookshelf. You wiped your tears, and came out of your hiding, rushing out of the room. Namjoon's eyes widened, pulling out and pulling his pants up.

"Babe!" He said as he grabbed ahold of your hand.

"Don't touch me, you fucking cheater! Fuck you, you sack of shit!" You scream at him, slapping his hand and running to your dorm room.

——
"Ah, fuck off Y/N!" Hoseok says, chopping up cilantro. You hold onto his tighter, smiling. He groans then playfully scrunches up his face.

"Nope."

"Go fuck Namjoon or something." He laughs. Seulgi clears her throat, making Hoseok direct his attention towards her. You get off Hoseok, starting to walk away and sit on the couch.

His expression changes to a worried one and comes to your side, dropping everything. He enveloped you in warmth, his arms wrapped around you as you start to sniffle.

"Hey, Hey, I'm sorry." He kisses your forehead, trying to look into your eyes. He forces you to look at his hands grabbing your face. Gently tho.

"What's wrong, Y/N? What happened?"

"He cheated on me with some bitch." You look down, trying to stop sniffling. Hoseok starts to rub small circles on your back.

"What are you going to do?" He asks you. You stay quiet. You were out of ideas. Or maybe you weren't. He needed to pay, it wasn't right.

"Hey Babe." You stand on your tip toes, wrapping your arms around his neck as you press your lips against him.

"Hey Jin." You smile when you pull away just to kiss him again. You walk down the hall, holding his hand as he stares into your eyes. You could feel the softness in his, but you could also feel another set of eyes. He shows you his smile again, one hand around your waist. You walk outside, heading towards the nearest cafe. Jin had asked you if you wanted to go on a date earlier. Even if he looked a little intimidating sometimes, his shoulders and fit body, he had a sweet little heart.

You push open the door, the sweet smell of coffee and baked sweets filling the room. You scurried to a little booth, happily smiling. Jin returns the gesture, his eyes twinkling when he looks at the small menu.

"Babe, Babe, look!" He points towards a new addition.

"Let's try it." You smile. As soon as the two of you finish ordering, you see a familiar figure approach a table on the opposite side of you. A girl linked to him. Of course you couldn't forget her or his face. You return your gaze back to Jin, who's turning and looking at what you were looking.

"Don't worry bout it, Babie." He says, pecking your hand. You smile, tilting your head.

"Okay~"

"Seokjin.." He raises his eyebrows, answering to the name that you didn't really use. You felt yourself get flustered at the new conversation starter. Perhaps you should try something else?

"What's up?"

"I-I saw you play today.. Practice I mean-" You played with the receipt on the table.

"Babe, That was a meeting." He said with a goofy smile.

"You were wearing- so I guessed-" You cut yourself off, feeling embarrassed at Jin's little sly smile and his eyebrows raised.

"Mhm?"

"Stop giving me that look.." You hid behind your sweater paws. He grabs your hands putting them down.

"Then tell me.. What do you have on your mind?"

"Nothing! I just wanted to say that you looked very good in your football gear.. I always mistake it for your real shoulders."

"Are you sure that's it, baby?" He says it like he's waiting for you to say it. You feel yourself start to blush when his teeth tugs on his lower lip.

"Y-Yeah.." You lie.

"You know if you want something, all you have to do is say it." He says, biting his lip again.

"But what if you don't want to-"

"Does it look like I don't?" He chuckles as he gets up. And you follow behind him.