daddy's little dancer - m.yg

News have been reporting me ever since I stepped foot into that club. What can I say? It's not like these hickies and scratches appear on their own. Someone's gotta be behind it.

"Yoongi! Yoongi! Can you tell us about your fans' evidence that you have someone in your life?!" The news reporter that my bodyguards tried to push away yelled at me.

--

"Yoongi, so glad to have you on the show. Uh, we have a burning question for you today that is, What do you think about your fans' saying that they have seen scratches, love bites, and the theories of you having someone in your life?" The host questioned me with an exciting stare.

"I don't remember being in bed with someone recently... The last time I had time to have a pleasurable night alone with a hottie in my hotel was like.. 3 years ago?" I said, nodding off.

"What?! 3 years? Is work that hard for you?" The host continued.

--

"Yoongi, the press is going nuts!" He said before taking a long pause.

"Are you sure...?" My own CEO asked me. In meetings, while recording, and even in the corridors. My friends also wanted to know but I just continued to lie.

"Sir, I don't have anyone. They are not love bites, I've told you they're bug bites." I said sternly.

--

9:00pm. The time I always arrive to the only place where I can act like myself. Like a beast.. Like an animal.

I walk in to the club, the whole place crowded with different people, genders, and lifestyles. I always liked this club for two things.

One, you had to wear a mask.

Two, Y/N.

I met Y/N a week after I discovered this club. Something about her just attracted me to the point where I come see her every night she dances. It's just the way that she hypnotizes, the way her hips move, her provocative stare, and that ass. I feel myself growing erect by just imagining her figure, right before she steps out in all black and starts to strip down to a lace thong that matches her bra. I run my hand through my hair, starting to make my way to the front.

''I should get a drink..'' I thought. I was going to, but the lights went out and music started to play. I knew I couldn't miss out on her.

Y/N stepped out in a red faux fur coat, covering her gorgeous curves and angles that I knew like the back of my hand. My eyes scanning and wandering all over her legs that walked so sexily and full of confidence. As she was walking towards her usual pole, she sends me a little smirk that makes me go crazy. And she knows that.

I feel myself have a full hard-on when she strokes the pole and gives it a kitty lick. Her fur coat dropping to the ground, exposing her sexy red lingerie that I've never seen. She begins to dance, hypnotizing me in every way, wearing me out without even touching me. I stay focused on her figure swinging around, slut dropping, and riding the ground the whole time. I smirk to myself as every inappropriate thought scans through my mind.. before she kneels in front of me and reaches for my hand.

Before I know it, I'm onstage sitting in a chair with Y/N's ass grinding on my erect cock. I smirk sliding my hands down her waist, and into her inner thighs. I hear her gasp before I open her legs wide open for everyone to see her little wet camel toe. She moans as I breathe against her neck and kiss her shoulder gently. Whistling and howling is heard in the crowd after I run my hand over her ass and pull the thong string. Earning another moan from Y/N's little mouth, her hands trying to push mine away.

"You're backing out now baby?" I whispered into her ear, seeing her nod slightly.

"I'll meet you after like always princess." I said against her neck before getting up and bowing to the crowd. I hopped down the stage and walked back to my car.