slut - k.nj | p2

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!

*Use of Master, Sl*t*

— please proceed with caution on your own account. —

I went to the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of water. After, I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

"I didn't expect today to be so...eventful." I said, throwing myself onto my bed, not really caring what way I landed. Having the sweet feeling of heaven on this bed just made my night much more amazing. My body tenses up in alert, making me roll over. I look at my door, the creaking and footsteps becoming louder.

I see a wobbly Namjoon lean against the doorframe, his hair slicked back due to sweat. I feel myself get flustered, seeing him shirtless and only wearing boxers.

"Namjoon? What do you want? And where are your clothes?" I asked, my eyes glued on him. Namjoon smirks, tumbling towards me.

"What do I want? I want you, baby." Namjoon smirked, standing in front of me. He runs his hand through my hair, tucking it behind my ear. I was right in front of his crotch, his abdomen flexing.

"Namjoon, you're full of confidence right now- but that's because of how much you-"
"Mf-!" Namjoon grabs my face, his dark smirk still present, his lust filled eyes scanning over me.

"You sure are a lively one... do you like the sound of your voice so much?" Namjoon bent down, coming to trap me under him. I squirmed under him, his whispering and low purrs we're making me quiver in between my legs.

"Namjoon..." I softly moaned, my back arching slightly when I felt his tongue run down my neck, pressing a kiss at my shoulder.

"I won't go any further... until you beg for it." Namjoon said, continuing to press kisses against my neck. My heart raced, feeling his body's warmth against me. His erection that was poking at my entrance, begging for access.

"Fuck... Please. Please make me yours, Namjoon~! I want you so bad..." I begged, my hand coming up to rest behind his neck. Namjoon smirked down at me, ripping my shirt open. He was being so rough, ripping my clothing off, leaving me bare under him.

"Your body is so lewd... even though I haven't done anything to it." Namjoon whispered softly, his tongue glazing over the edge of my ear. I squirmed, growing wet by his actions.

"D-Don't say things like- Ah~" A moan interrupted my argument, Namjoon getting to work his tongue over my aroused nipples. His hand trailed down to slip in between my thighs, his fingers rolling my clit in between them. I tried to hold in my moans, not wanting to be too loud over a small thing such as touching.  Namjoon stopped his sucking, licking me in a passionate kiss. He slips his tongue in at the same time as his fingers slipped in. He inserted two digits straight off the bat, desperately making out with me. I moaned into the kiss, his fingers and tongue driving me crazy. Namjoon separates his lips from mine, taking his fingers out.

"Look at how slutty your hole is being for me... Do you like it that much, baby?" Namjoon chuckled. Namjoon flips us over, making me straddle him. He lands a hard slap on my ass, making me flinch. I leaned down to kiss him, giving him a quick French kiss before moving down to his crotch. I hooked my fingers onto the waist band, pulling his boxers down. I place my finger against his tip, playing with his pre. Namjoon groans, watching my every move. I give him a quick glance before putting the tip in my mouth. I lick over and suck slightly, making Namjoon throw his head back. I giggle, going all the way down. I bob my head up and down, my hand wrapped around his length. Saliva covered his cock, making it easier to slide my hand. Namjoon moaned my name, his hand thrown over his eyes.

"Ah~ Oh fuck~ Yeah..." He moaned out, coming to lean on his elbows.

"Mhm~" I moaned, looking up at him as I took all of his cock in my mouth. Namjoon hissed, grabbing a bunch of my hair. He set the speed for me, his other hand coming to the opposite side of my head. He began to fuck my face, his hips thrusting into my mouth.

"Yeah, Yeah, just like that. You like sucking your master's cock? Lewd bitch." Namjoon groaned, continuing to fuck my face. I roll my eyes, continuing to take all of his cock in my mouth. Namjoon pulls me up by the hair, thick strings of saliva connecting the tip to my mouth.
"You like sucking your master with that lewd face? Tell me, my cute little slut." Namjoon said, looking at my flushed face.

"Yes Master~ I do~" I said. Namjoon slapped my cheek softly, smiling.

"That's my good little slut." He said before shoving me back down into his cock. I continue sucking him off, moaning against his cock that was stuffing my face. Tears formed at the corner of my eyes, making my free hand dig itself into his thigh.
"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, I'm going to cum." Namjoon said, thrusting.
"Don't you fucking dare swallow any of it. Not one drop, you slut." Namjoon growled, throwing his head back and releasing. Curses and moans under his breath as he rode out his high. I followed his command, taking all of his load in my mouth without swallowing.

fuck- um... next one?
*nervous sweating*