detention - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

——surprise ! —xikumaaa

"Y/N!" I rushed, papers in my hands. Usually, I wouldn't give a shit, but I wasn't really trying to get two more days in detention. I threw open the door, my face red, my breath to fast to catch and my hair covering my face.

"Yes, Mr. Jung?" I hear the teachers chuckle fill my ears, making me pissed off. The papers in my hand start to get dents in them as my temper rises. I raise my head, looking at the Red head. He has a smile, and one legs crossed over the other. It only pissed me off. The teachers around him also joined in snickering at my appearance. Mr. Kim, and Mr. Min. They're both eyeing me, Mr. Min's veins popping out of his hands and his neck. It was so pale.. It was like sugar. I had a tiny crush on Mr. Min, but I never tried my luck since I was the school's runt. Mr. Kim.. He had tan skin and a dimpled smile. He always smiled and he made every girl swoon over him. I notice Mr. Jung puts a finger up for me to follow. I come to him, setting the papers on my desk and standing in front of him.

"Did you do what I told you?" He asks. I nod, my eyes wandering to the side. I take in a little of Mr. Min and Mr. Kim. Their smiles turning into small smirks as they exchange glances. This was something they did a lot. They always said it was a way of communication. "I'm talking to you, Park Y/N." Mr. Jung says. I snap back to him, the teachers also straighten as they hear his voice.

"I heard you. And I said yes. We had a deal, I did what you said and you'd piss off." I said angrily. He nodded,

"Very well. Waste your time now. Tell me if you need anything." I glare at him before walking back to my seat. I put a book up before laying my head down, playing on my phone.

"I'm surprised she's wearing a skirt.. I don't see a lot of rebels wearing that.."

"Yeah. And it's so short.. Fuck.." I open an eye, peeking from my book. I see the teachers talking to each other. Mr. Min ran a hand through his hair, letting out a sigh. Mr. Kim slightly moved more onto the desk. Mr. Jung just smirked.

"That's not all. She wears lace panties. One time she refused to answer a question on the board." The other instantly leaned in, wanting to know why.

"Why?"

"Being a bad girl?"

Mr. Jung cleared his throat before saying. "Very.. She didn't want to get up because she had came in her panties. I sent her to the office and she ended up leaving." They all groaned. A bump started growing in Mr. Kim's pants, and Mr. Min let out a little moan.

"I didn't leave that day. I just went to the bathroom. And I did not cum in my panties." I stood up walking towards Mr. Jung. He licked his lips standing up too.

"Embarrassed? Maybe you shouldn't think of such dirty things in class. And when I'm teaching..." Mr. Jung come around his desk, standing in front of me.

"Maybe you shouldn't make up lies about a student." He smirks, getting closer to me and grabbing my arm. He whispers into my ear,

"Even if it was.. It won't be a lie now. And guess what.. Since you like talking, I'll stuff that pretty mouth of yours." He said before placing me on his desk. The three of them push the desk against the board. He pulls my legs towards him, The other two watched as he spread my legs and ran his tongue over my clothes pussy. I held in my moans, not wanting to give him the impression that I liked this. He comes up and French kisses me, his tongue exploring my mouth. I refuse to kiss back, and try to close my legs but he ends up winning and so does my desire. Mr. Min strips, Mr. Kim doing the same. They both let their hard cocks spring free from their suffocating dressing pants.

"When you moan my name, I want you to call me Hoseok. Got it?" He says, his hand gripping onto my face. I nod. He lowers his face to my pussy again, his tongue running over my folds. He rips my panties off, leaving kisses and eating me out. I moan, Mr. Kim touching my exposed chest.

"Mr. Kim.." He whispers in my ear "Namjoon" before sucking on my nipples. Mr. Min strokes himself with one hand as he kisses me. I moan into the kiss, loving the way his tongue played with mine. I moan, leaning against the board as Hoseok starts rubbing his tip against me.

"You like this? You fucking slut." He growls out before pushing himself inside me. I curl my toes, feeling his thick cock stretching out my walls. I throw my head back, Yoongi leaving kisses on my neck.  Yoongi took the opportunity of my mouth being open to put his cock in my mouth. He starts to fuck my mouth as Hoseok fucks my pussy. I moan against his cock that was deep in my mouth. Namjoon plays with my clit, he spits on my hand before guiding my hand to his cock. I choke and gag on Yoongi's cock, slobber and drool running down my neck. Hoseok starts to thrust harder, his head thrown back. I moan louder against Yoongi's cock, the vibrations and my tongue swirling around him making him cum inside my mouth.

"Holy shit.. Fuck yeah.. What a good fucking girl."He slaps me before running his slobbered cock up and down my lips before trading with Namjoon. Namjoon sticks his cock in my mouth, his eyes rolling back in ecstasy.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fu-" Hoseok moans out as he pulls out and cums on my abdomen. I cum right after, my cum dripping off onto the desk. After that, they put me on all fours, Namjoon pulls out of my mouth and Yoongi gets under me. Namjoon kneels behind me as Hoseok stands in front of me. Yoongi slowly enters my wet pussy. Namjoon spits on my asshole before rolling up a condom on his cock and slowly opening my hole. I moan loudly once the two cocks are settled inside me.

"Holy shit, she's so fucking tight.." Yoongi groans as he slaps my tit. I moan at the contact of his cold hand. Namjoon slowly groans as he slowly thrusts inside of me, getting me adjusted to his size. I feel like my brain is about to melt. Two cocks inside me and one in my mouth. Yoongi starts to pick up the speed, thrusting into my pussy and synchronizing with Namjoon who was thrusting into my ass. I moan louder than ever before, their names falling out of my mouth. I suck Hoseok harder, his hands around my neck making me roll my eyes back. I feel my whole body shiver before I cum on Yoongi's throbbing cock that wasn't going to slow down any soon. Namjoon thrusts harder, gaping my hole and making noises of skin slapping get louder and clearer.

"Hah- Ah- Yes- Fuck- H-Hoseok ~ Yoongi~ N-Namjoon~" The broken moans leave my lips before Hoseok shoves me down on his cock again. I start to cry, the intense pleasure taking over me, I cum again, this time tying with Namjoon who was cumming inside the condom. I gag on his cock, cum flowing down my throat. He pulls out of my mouth, jerking himself in front of me. Namjoon climbs over, kissing my needy and wet lips. We stay like that, my body being jerked forwards as he thrusts harder into me, as he cums in my ass. He groans into my lips, releasing his load. He pulls out, only leaving Yoongi to finish. I ride him fast, desperate to feel his cum inside me. He starts to breathe harder, his neck veins more visible. I leave my marks on his neck, before slamming my ass down against his cock. I rub my clit, cumming on his cock. He arches his back cumming inside me, his eyes shut as he moans out my name. I open my mouth, waiting for Hoseok to cum on my face. He moans before cumming all over his hand and onto my face. I lick off the cum, laughing like a whore as he bends down and kisses my lips.

"Fuck.." I start to pant. Feeling like a cum slut, my hair messy, my neck marked and three teachers smirking at me.

"You're such a bad girl. You have detention again tomorrow. So get ready, baby." With that said, they all rearranged everything before the bell rang. I stalled at the door. They all turned to me, a sudden questionable glance. I turn back to them my face flustered and embarrassed. I mean yeah, I just had a foursome with my teachers but.. I couldn't come home like this.

"Can.. I crash at one of you guys' place?" They all look at each other before laughing a 'Sure'. I found out they were roommates that night.