few drinks - k.th

Taehyung had me splayed on the desk, my legs spread while my hands were on the desk. Using the small mirror in front of me to watch my face that twisted and twitched in pleasure.

He only had his fingers inside me but he was good. Knuckles deep while his free hand groped my chest, whispering into my ear softly but establishing who was the captain. The sounds of my squelching region only made me more aroused, not believing that I was making those noises. I tried to be tough but my voice only rose in pitch and I stared at him through the mirror like a pathetic girl.

"You're close again aren't you? Are you going to obey me this time? Or should I punish you?" He questioned, leaving kisses on my ear.

"I..I won't.. submit to- kyaa!" I couldn't help but interrupt myself as he fingered me faster. He knew I was going to continue being a brat just to get fingered harder. Taehyung placed his fingers in my mouth, muffling my moans.

My chest rose and fell, my legs quivering before I released all over his fingers. My juices dripping down my legs as I shakily pant.

Taehyung looks at the mirror with that smug look.

"So you choose to disobey even after being punished? My, you really are a fighter...sweetheart." Taehyung purrs, pulling me up. He placed his hand on my neck before sliding it up to caress my chin. As if he were petting a vulnerable kitten.

"Do you see that little window on the door?" Taehyung asked.

He stopped his petting, grabbing my face forcefully to look at the window. I stayed quiet, staring.

"It's clear. So anyone who comes looking for their Captain...will see you.." Taehyung fades out, grinding against my heat.
"Spreading your legs...getting that naughty..and needy pussy pounded..." He informed, making me whimper.

"N-No... no..." I whimpered at the embarrassment that would come if it were to happen. They'd see my pathetic face as I get filled. They'd have that image engraved in their minds when they see me... but I..

Taehyung chuckled, pulling me onto his lap. Pulling my legs open to reveal my needy cunt. Slipping his hands under my thighs as he pulled them back.

I let out a long moan, feeling his hard cock slip inside me. Slowly filling me up, inch by inch. His groaning in my ear only aroused me even more. His dark chuckle once he finally fit all of him inside. Starting to slowly thrust into me as he left kisses against my neck.

"Y-You're cruel..!" I cried out, his nails digging into my thighs as he began to fasten his pace.

"Hmm? Am I..? I believe you like this...sweetheart." He growled, making me throw my head back as he reached into my deepest parts. Breaking up my moans with his hard thrusts, his hand coming to swipe over my clit.

I couldn't control my voice. It was like if he wanted me to get seen screwing him. I reach behind me to pull Taehyung's hair, turning to moan against his lips. If I was going to be used until I was fucked dumb, then it's only fair he goes down too.

"You're a dirty exhibitionist... getting wet at the idea of people seeing that naughty face."

I closed my eyes, nodding.

I was getting thrown into an abyss and I didn't want to stop.

Taehyung lets out a loud moan, feeling me tighten up around him. Almost as if I was suffocating his length. He puts my legs down to slow down but I refused. Riding him at the pace that he had started with, Taehyung tried to pull me off but I wanted to see his pathetic face and hear his voice.

"I'm.. going to cum-!" He moaned out, holding my hips. Going as fast and hard as I can, I help Taehyung reach climax, pulling off last minute to watch the cum fall onto his hand that came to stroke his cock.

"What are you-" He asked.

I picked the belt that he wore around his waist to tie his hands together.

"I haven't finished." I simply said before mounting him again.

Taehyung struggled to keep his voice down, closing his eyes and throwing his head back as I rode him. Instead of growls and groans of dominance he was moaning like a girl, begging me to get off him. Of course, when I begged him to stop fingering me and let me take a break, he refused.

If he wanted cruel, I could also be cruel.

"What's wrong?" I sneer, pulling on his hair.

Taehyung was a mumbling mess, clearly too far gone. Announcing his climax again, his body shaking as he reached it.

"I-I.. Ah-!" Taehyung moans, pulling at the restraints as continued to ride him without stopping. My hands pressed against his chest, watching his pathetic face contort in pleasure and pain. Taehyung's eyes widened, clearly about to climax again. I slipped off, leaving him a panting mess.

"W-What are you doing?" He could barely ask.

It was such a pleasing sight. Seeing him with that look of desperation in his eyes.

It was fun, Taehyung.

"You said to stop... That's what I did.." I smiled.

Taehyung stood, pushing me down against the desk. He was restrained but not that restrained. Using the small room he had to move his hands, he shoved himself back inside me. His hips moving with that same desperation. Desperate to finish even though he was shooting blanks.

I hum, happy with the result. He was broken.

His heavy panting near my ear, his thrusts that were sloppy, and his jumbled speech. I tighten around him again, helping him reach his limit.

Early in the morning.

Taehyung wakes up, finding himself half naked. He slips on his pants, hearing a commotion outside. His men seemed to be shouting... Were they fighting.

Taehyung walks out of his study, his eyes widening once he saw what was happening.

The woman he spent the night with was pulling off to the ocean, waving at his ships full of angered men. Aboard the ship, he could see sacks that were full.

"WOLF!!" He shouts with all his anger, seeing the woman waving back at him.

"The sex was great!" y/n yelled back, laughing at the angered Captain.

I got lost midway because I didn't know how I wanted them to fuq