overwatch - k.th

"Haha! Y/N, you really suck when you're Tracer." Taehyung laughed and pointed his finger at your face. You pouted and argued back,

"Tae! You took Reaper from me!!" You pouted some more causing Taehyung to tease you again. He continued to tease you and point out every error that you made while playing. You started to get irritated with him and found a way to shut him up. You put your controller down and climbed onto his lap kissing him passionately. His hands started to caress your face, then moved down to your thighs. He knew you went crazy when he grabbed your inner thigh and smacked your ass while he played with your tongue. You moaned into the kiss and started to grind against his now hard length.

"Is this your payback for taking Reaper?" He said lowly in your ear. You shook your head and whispered into his, "No, I just got bored.."

You took off his shirt, leaving a trail of hickeys on his chest until he grabbed a bunch of your hair and looked you straight in the eyes.

"How dare you still have your clothes on, while trying to suck me off?" You were flustered by your small mistake and looked away. Taehyung pulled on your hair again making you face him. You started to whimper, giving him more satisfaction than ever.

"I-I'm sorry." You lowered your head slightly and undressed slowly. Just how Taehyung liked it. Taehyung always liked to watch you do things for example, taking off your clothes seductively, fingering yourself for him, or dancing. You saw his bulge grow even faster as soon as you ran your fingers along the top of your panties. You hooked your fingers onto the waistband pulling them down halfway then quickly pulled them back up. You saw Taehyung's face change from a slightly aroused to a dominant glare. He grabbed you and forcefully trapped you under him. Your hands secured above your head and your bare chest out for Taehyung to look at and arouse him even more. With one hand he managed to undo his belt and his pants, his erection now in front of you. He looked down at you with the glare he always used to demand things.

"Suck." He placed his tip on your lower lip. You opened your mouth trying to only take the tip, suddenly Taehyung shoved his whole length in your mouth. A groan escaped his mouth feeling your wet tongue on his hard cock giving him pleasure. He started to fuck your mouth slowly, allowing you to swirl your tongue around his huge length as your eyes rolled back in pleasure hearing him growl and adding pressure onto your wrist. He increased his speed shoving his cock deeper and faster in your mouth. Taehyung started to pant and moan knowing he was close to cumming. You moaned against him, sending vibrations onto his cock driving him crazy and making him cum his load into your mouth and down your throat. A thick string of saliva connected from his tip to your tongue.

"Tae-Taehyung~" You moaned eyeing him seductively. You knew it was enough for him to rip your panties from your body. You could tell from his stare that he was loving what was in front of him. He started to kiss your neck, his hand reaching down and rubbing your sensitive spot while exploring and leaving every spot on your neck covered in hickeys. He inserted his fingers in your wet hole, aggressively pushing and pulling them out. You moaned loudly, whimpering his name and curling your toes from the insane pleasure.

"Taehyung~ I'm gonna cum!" You yelled out.

"No you're not." Taehyung said, putting his fingers up to his lips and licking your juices clean from them. You pouted at Tae making him laugh.

"No fair. I don't wanna do this anymore." You flipped over and got up on all fours starting to crawl away when Taehyung grabbed your waist, pulling your body so it was now against his needy cock. He came close to your ear and said,

"That's too bad. Because I do." Before you could argue or move away he slid his needy cock inside you, making you moan and melt into his hands helplessly. You could feel his smirk against your bare back and shoulder. You moved your ass back into Taehyung trying to get him to move but instead he spanked your ass harshly with his big hand. You whined.

"Taehyung.. please... Stop playing with me!~"

He spanked you again. Even harder this time.

"I'll play with with you as many times I want.." He said against your neck.

"Master.." You moaned, knowing that name was a massive turn on for him but was never used.

"Y/N... W-What do you want Master to do?" Taehyung said trying not to moan in the middle of his sentence.

"Master... Fuck me." Once you let the sentence escape your lips, he lost control. Taehyung started to pound into you so hard in a doggy style position after hearing that. You knew how much Taehyung loved to play but even he couldn't contain himself when you used that name. Taehyung fucked you at an insane speed, loud moans filled the room with skin slapping. Taehyung played with your breasts while burying his hard cock inside you. You could hear his groans full of your name in pure pleasure.

"M-Master!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs when he hit your g-spot continuously. Taehyung was hitting spots deep inside that you thought weren't even possible to thrust so hard into. You felt his hand wrap around your neck and started to add pressure making you feel like you were weak around Taehyung, and it was true in a sense. Your eyes rolled back feeling the insane pleasure of being choked and fucked by Taehyung.

"Y-You fucking whore.." Taehyung said,panting and running his hand through his hair while the other one was holding onto your neck. His thrusts started getting even faster and sloppier. Your sight was full of white spots and started to blur.

"Fuck! Master~!!~" You moaned while your orgasm's juices covered Taehyung's throbbing cock.

"A-Ahh Y/N you slut.." Taehyung said as he gave his last thrust everything and buried his cock deep, cumming inside you. He slowly pulled out leaving you helpless and weak.

Your body lost all energy and collapsed to the floor. You tried to catch your breath from all the chaos just now. You heard Taehyung start to laugh quietly.

"What's so funny Kim Taehyung?" You asked him.

"The fact that you were so needy you called me Master." He replied in a smug tone of voice.

"I guess next time I want something I'll just call you Master."

"Won't work."

You raised an eyebrow and with the small amount of energy left you ran your finger over your folds, biting your lip.

"M-Master~~ Yes, Right there~ Master!" Taehyung's expression changed once more. He topped you again and opened your legs.

"Y/N, You're gonna regret that you slut..." You giggled, and reached for his face, giving him a peck on his lips sweetly.

"And that's why I love you Kim Taehyung." He kissed you back in a longer and sweeter passionate kiss.

"Master loves you too."

---- ENdddddDDDDDDDDD ----