belong to me - jackson wang | got7

"Oh my god Y/N! Wang's class is next!! Ahhhh~~ He's so hot!" Your friend Izumo squealed. You looked at her and laughed, she did have a point. Mr. Wang was one of the hottest teachers on campus and lucky you have had many encounters with him.

--

"Y/N, Did you do your homework yet?" Mr. Wang asked as you picked out avocados at the supermarket. You would find him mostly everywhere and anywhere you went. It was almost like that weirdo stalked you.

"No sir, I'm stuck on one part but I'll get it soon enough." You looked at him with a smile and bowed, he also mimicking your action.

"Very Well, Kitten." He said with a smirk and walked away.

--

As you entered his classroom and seat. You noticed his brother was in the seat next to you. Tall and elegant with a cute smile and thousand of goofy faces.

  Kunpimook Bhuwaku... or as you all called him BamBam.

"BamBam!" You whispered-screamed to him and hugged him, snuggling into the crook of his neck.

"Hey.." He hugged you back, cradling you for a little while. Finally letting you go. You smiled at each other and felt a glare on you both.

It was Mr. Wang eyeing you and your bestfriend being affectionate.

You sat up and started to copy down the notes on the board, ignoring Mr. Wang's intense glare. You were a bit scared but BamBam wasn't one bit. He continued to be flirty and talked to you most of the class. You were talking about the next time you were going to hangout but in the middle of your sentence you felt his hand run up your skirt and grope your inner thigh. You saw BamBam's eyes drifting onto your lips, wishing they were his. You felt your panties start to soak, as you tried to keep in your provoking soft moans. Mr. Wang's facial expression was written with Jealousy all over it. You decided to play BamBam's little game and press your lips against his, turning it into a heated kiss at the back of the class. His hand touching all over your legs and your lips melting into each other, he inserted a finger inside you causing you to moan slightly againt his lips. You broke the kiss and tried to look like your were focused in class at least for five minutes but BamBam didn't let you.

One hand working you, and the other on himself was too much for you to handle. Your pen slipped out of your grasp and onto your notebook as you came all over BamBam's fingers. Grasping onto the desk and trying to catch your breath, you heard the bell ring. As you gathered your things and fixed your skirt, BamBam grabbed a hold of your arm and sat you back down.

"Use your hand and kiss me." BamBam said glaring at you.

"Why.. did you finger fuck me in class?" You said still catching your breath and staring right into his eyes.

"I knew you would enjoy it, and because Jackson needs to learn what is not his." BamBam noticed Jackson was getting closer so he quickly placed your hand on the tip of his erect cock and you started to jerk him off. You spat on your hand and whispered dirty stuff into his ears, kissing him passionately and leaving a hickeys on his collarbone, his cock spilling pre-cum all over until you picked up the pace and he came all over your hand.

"Y/N, BamBam... what the hell is this?" Jackson's deep tone  rang in your ears.

You got off from BamBam's lap and faced Jackson, licking your fingers like and innocent girl.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Wang." You replied swirling your tongue around your finger.

"Sorry bro, her amazing body and lips were calling me. I'm sorry if she was too loud in class. I'll punish her when we get home." BamBam said, pulling his pants up and standing.

"You can go home, she's staying to talk." Mr. Wang said.

BamBam laughed and walked towards Jackson. He whispered something into his ear. After he was walking away he tapped the side of his neck. Meaning the hickey he gave you.

''Don't touch what doesn't belong to you.''

"Want to explain what happened at the back of the class today?" Jackson stood watching you as you sat on your desk.

"There's nothing to explain you saw what happened. BamBam was horny and I pleased." You said shrugging.

Jackson started to undo his black tie and you could see his muscles through his white dressing shirt.

"So if I was horny, would you please me?" Jackson asked placing his hands on each side of your thighs.

"I-I don't know.. BamBam started it." You stuttered watching him pull your legs towards him and rip open your blouse. You felt your body heat up as Jackson pulled off your skirt and ghosted his fingers over your thighs. He sent shivers down your spine the way he was looking at you and licking his lips soon enough, attacking your lips and neck. Jackson moved from your neck to your collarbone until he reached your chest sucking and abusing your pale skin. You moaned softly into his ears making him suck even harder and rub your heated core through the fabric.

"Moan louder, there's no one here Kitten." He growled into your ear. He pressed his fingers harder against your clit making you moan louder and pant. Making out some more, Jackson unbuckled his belt letting his pants and boxers fall to the ground together. His size impressed you. But you tried to not cum by just staring at his throbbing length.

"BamBam wanted to punish you... too bad he can't." Jackson said against your neck  and inserted 3 digits in your heated core as he bent down, leaving hickies on your thigh then eating you out.

He inserted his tongue and fingers at a fast pace, making your legs shake and try to close shut. Jackson's muscular arms kept your legs open.

"A-Ahh~~~ Jackson... Fuck, please just.." His tongue working magic on your needy core sent pleasure throughout your body, making you moan Jackson's name to the point where you couldn't speak. You were so close to cumming until Jackson pulled his fingers out.

"Y/N... are you a virgin?" Jackson asked you, pulling you off the desk and bending you over it. He traced his fingers from your back all the way to your ass.

"N-No.." You swallowed hard. Suddenly he slapped your ass hard.

"Such a bad girl... I wanted to be your first. You didn't ask me." Jackson said in a disappointing tone and slapping your ass hard again. You felt shivers when he started to kiss your shoulder and tease you with his tip. He slid it up and down rubbing his erect dick against your dripping wet cunt.

"F-Fuck Jackson, just fuck me like the dirty whore I am!" You shouted, your face laying on the desk. That being said Jackson filled you and stretched out your tight wall with his cock. He pushed himself far into places you didn't think were possible. Moaning each others' names and his throbbing cock hitting your g-spot repeatedly was the only thing you knew. He made you feel so good that you forget where you were, what year it was, what time its was, and what you were doing in your life without Jackson. Your moans got louder by the second when Jackson started to increase his speed and dig his nails onto your side as his lust driven intentions took over his entire body.

"Fuck... why do you feel so good around me?" Jackson whispered into your ear and nibbling on your neck. Jackson's huge length pounded into your sweet spot so hard with one thrust it was all it took to make you cum and cause your legs to quiver.
"S-Shit!~~~" You moaned out as your legs gave up and you dropped to your knees exhausted.

"Aw.. you poor poor slut... falling to your knees wanting to suck me off like the dirty whore you are.." Jackson looked down to you his pout turning into a smirk.
You tried to catch your breath but before you could he was already fucking your small mouth. His hand intertwined in your hair, pushing you all the way down on his throbbing length caused him to cum in your mouth. He let go of your hair and bent down to caress your face.
"Such a dirty whore... no wonder my brother wants you so bad. But I won't let him because you belong to me, and only me. Got that ?" Jackson said tilting his head and letting a satisfied expression take over as you nodded.
You never thought Jackson had that side to him, but you liked it and he knew that.

—End—
You're welcome Nancy.