celebrities - j.jk | p2

"What would I do without you?" Jungkook said as he looked up at the sky. His hand intertwined with yours. You both sat on the hood of the car as you leaned into each other's warmth.

"I don't know, maybe live happily." You smile bitterly.

"Wrong, Darling. I would be broken. The fact that I can't have you kills me." Jungkook said as he looked at your cherry red lips. Your flustered face could be seen even though it was night, and only the moons light was illuminating the two of you. You both leaned in, your lips enveloping Jungkooks sweetly. He'd close his eyes, feeling every bit of the kiss. His hand coming up to run through your hair as you placed yours at the back of his neck. You looked into his eyes as you palmed his bulge that was growing in his pants.

"Really? I thought you hated me.." You pulled away, your hands slithering over your curves and pulling the straps of your dress down your shoulder. You let a small giggle slip out of your lips before hopping inside the car's backseat. Jungkook smirked to himself and followed your figure into the car.

"Now, I fucking hate you.. for this and not paying attention to me at the awards premiere." He said as he practically ripped his clothes off his body. He revealed his toned abs as his eyes shone a gleam of lust in his eyes. You slip out of the dress, placing a hand at your aroused slit and your other one bringing Jungkook close to you. Jungkook buried his head at the crook of your neck, his tongue licking upwards then coming back down before leaving harsh lovebites.

"Jungkook~" You moaned out. Enough to make him insert himself inside you. You moaned out louder, your toes curling at just entering you. You grabbed onto his muscular back that flexed every time he would bend down to kiss you. You felt himself reach places you couldn't imagine, hitting your sweet spot multiple times. You could hear him chuckle as sweat ran down his abs. He was thrusting into you harder than he ever did before, it felt like a hate fuck, but you were sure it wasn't. You could feel his cock stretch out your walls around him, his cock burying itself deep inside you, making wet fluids come out of you. You felt yourself get extremely close to cumming, and Jungkook knew.

"You're close, right Princess?" He whispered in your ear before picking up his pace and insanely thrusting into you. Like if he just had the sole purpose of making you cum in his car, and on his cock. You knocked up against the car door slightly. You didn't mind since you were getting pleasure from Jungkook who was just gripping on your inner thighs as he focused himself on your body. You clawed his back, which was your favorite part about him. He groaned at the contact of your nails burying themselves in his tan skin.

"I-I'm close~ Don't stop~!" You cried out, your head thrown back, and your grip tightening. Jungkook moaned out as he felt you tightening your walls around him on purpose. A few more thrusts, and that was enough for him to start thrusting in sloppily. You panted and moaned louder, coming together with Jungkook's. You arched your back as you came all over Jungkook's cock that was still throbbing and thrusting his everything into you. Jungkook finally finished, cumming inside you. He slowly  pulled out, his fluids starting to spill out of you.

"What?" You said, a confused look on your face. Jungkook bent down and kissed you, his smile still on his lips.

"I don't know.. But I do know I love you." He said. You smiled,

"I love you too. But what's so funny?? I want to know~" You pouted.

"Let's wait and see." He kissed you again, this time you kissed him back. Your lips enveloping each other.

"Congratulations on your wedding!" The reporter said. You smile and bowed thanking her.

"Ah! Thank you." Jungkook bowed with a hand around your waist. The reporter's smile was now in a smirk.

"So I hear the rumors that you guys are expecting a child?" She pushed the mic into your face.

"Yes, I'm expecting a child~" You said rubbing your tiny baby bump. The reporter squealed in excitement, some celebrities turning heads. You smiled and bowed, Jungkook kissing your forehead, his hand on your abdomen.

"He's gonna have abs.. I can sense it." You laughed and waved at the cameras.

— fin

——