reckless - m.yg

alright so like this shit is long and there's no smut... unless I make a part 3 so... have it.

YO I HAVE ZERO EXPERIENCE WITH RACER TYPE STUFF SO LIKE IM SORRY IF IT SUCKS LOL

"I don't give a fuck!" I screamed at the cops that tailed us. I stuck out my middle finger at them, sticking my tongue out as well. Their sirens were blaring but our music was waaay louder.

I sat back into my seat, cheering and finishing the rest of my drink.

"Stop provoking them you idiot!" Yoongi argued, taking a sharp turn. I tumbled around to the other side of the backseat. I poke my head out the window again, seeing our distance increasing severely between the cops and us.

"Baka! Baka! Baaaaakaaaa!" I mocked, sticking my tongue out and pulling the skin under my eye. The car jolted again, making me roll back inside. I continue to laugh while Yoongi scolds me.

If you didn't know, Yoongi and I are buddies and we participate in street races. Yeah, it was illegal but, what the hell? It was fun, the speed, the risk, and the competition. Yoongi was careful with his battles, I on the other hand, was pretty reckless. According to Yoongi and a few more guys.

What can I say? It's just something about being so close to death that excites me. Was I crazy? Well, yes maybe.

All the best people are crazy though.

"Ah, that was fun." I got out of the car, stretching my arms out. Before I could head into the building, Yoongi pulls my arm. He looked furious and enraged.
"What is it-?"

"What is it? What the hell is wrong with you? We both could've gone to jail and rotted away in there. What if they recognize you? You're screwed and your life is over now!" Yoongi said, grabbing me by the collar of my bomber jacket.

"Relax, you're making a big deal out of nothing. I was just having a little fun. If they come for me, they come for me. I won't rat you out or anything." I said as I slipped out of his grasp.

"No, I'm just thinking shit through! Just because I do racing doesn't mean I'm screwed up and reckless in the head like someone!" He growled. I turned to argue back but a hand stopped me.

"That's enough you two." Seokjin had his hand against my chest that rose and fell at a quick pace.

"Tch." Yoongi and I said in unison.

"Look who it is! Agust D and Zero." Namjoon jumps over the bar, coming to stand in front of Yoongi and I. The leader looks at me with a slightly disgusted look, walking past me to talk to Yoongi.

I let out a sigh, leaving them to talk. I make my way over to the bar where other racers sat.

"Lollipop?" Jimin offered, the pink bubblegum popping before he goes to chew it again. I take the lollipop, throwing it into my mouth.
"You're smoking again?" He asks, pulling a seat next to me.

"I'm trying to quit like you asked. I only smoked twice." I told the boy who's eyes shined. Was he really happy that I was taking him seriously..?

"Something got ya' down?" He asked, ordering a drink. Before I could answer, I see Namjoon, Seokjin, and Yoongi stare at me. They were all talking about me, most likely my "reckless" behavior.  Even though I wanted to say that he was wrong and I was just having fun, he was right. What if I did get caught? I would have brought them to us and gotten everyone in trouble.
"Oiiiii, Zero?" Jimin waved his hand in front of my face.

"Ah, sorry. No, nothing's wrong. Just trying to work some stuff out with work. Schedules and shit." I lied, sucking on the lollipop.

"I forgot you actually had a well-paying job." Jimin chuckled.

"You gotta make it somehow." I said, patting down the counter before getting up. Many of the people here were coming from the main spot, they were driven out by the cops. Races will probably start here again tomorrow. I look at the time, pretty fucking late.

"You're leaving?" Namjoon asked when I passed by them. I turned and nodded, going on about my way.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow. If I still have a place here." I said, waving off. I push the door open, walking out to the street. I spot my car, unlocking it as I walked towards it.

"Good day to have left you here, right Oni?" I said to the car. It couldn't talk but I pretended like it said "Yes!" In a cute imouto's voice.

"Yo!" I threw my stuff inside the backseat, shutting the door to see Yoongi next to me.
"Let me drive you home." He said, asking for my keys.

"I'm good, thanks." I turned away from Yoongi, starting to open the door to the drivers seat. He stops me from opening it, making me annoyed.

"Let me drive you home. You drank too much today." Yoongi insisted as he tried to snatch my keys.

"I'm fine. I'm not drunk and I can make it home." I said sternly. Yoongi fell silent, watching me get in my car.

"I'm sorry alright? I said some fucked up stuff... earlier." He said.

"Don't sweat it. You only told the truth. See you around." I said before rolling up my window and going back home.