secret -k.nj | p2

"Please."

You looked into Namjoon's eyes. And he looked into yours, releasing both of your hands and wrapping his around your waist. He pulled you closer, until your bodies had zero space in between. You placed your hands on his chest, looking up at him with your puppy eyes.

"Y/N.. I'm-" You cupped his face and brought it down to you, your lips pressed against his once again. Namjoon's eyes fluttered closed, giving into the feeling of the kiss. You sneak your tongue into his mouth, feeling him tilt his head to deepen it. You started to feel his hands slither under your shirt as his lips moved synchronized with yours. Your hands roamed all over his body, watching him flinch at your every move.

"Y/N.." Namjoon said, pulling for air.

"What is it?" You said, your hand massaging his neck.

"Can we.." He said ruffling his hair, unsure about his own question.

"Can we what?"

"You know..Do it.." He did air quotations.

"I don't know what you mean.. Namjoon." You said, pretending like you didn't know what he wanted.

He groaned.

"Y/N... Please, don't play with me like that." He trapped your body once again against the counter. You smiled at him and pecked him sweetly. He pecked your lips back like a whole boyfriend.

"Why should I please someone like you? Such an asshole to me at school." You said, pushing him gently.

"I-I'm sorry. I guess I just wanted your attention." He said rubbing his neck.

"You gotta do better than that Kim Namjoon. Also, the food's done." You said, slipping out of his little trap he had you in. He rolled his eyes and sat down, getting ready to eat. You went to go play with RapMon, just so you could torture him some more on the whole 'let's have sex' thing.

--

"Mon hasn't been answering my calls." Seokjin said looking down at his screen.

They had all been trying to call Namjoon, but it looked like he was busy doing something or someone. They all exchanged the same stare and questionable faces.

"He's probably fucking someone, or some shit." Yoongi said, rubbing his chin and scrolling through his phone.

"Probably his science partner." Jimin said, looking through his notebook.

"Or maybe... He's just trying to have some alone time. From us.. From the Basketball team until he leaves. A-And he doesn't want to be friends b-because he has a girlfriend, and he fell in love, and they get m-married in the future, and have t-tw-two beautiful children..." Taehyung broke down crying at the idea of the leader fuck boy falling for someone.

"Yah! That would never happen... will it?" Jungkook said as he rubbed small circles onto the crying mess of Taehyung. The members stayed silent, knowing that Namjoon would fall for a girl that had the qualities he wanted or needed. Now, fuck boys would sleep with girls and forget about them because they're just women. Just girls, desperate for temporary love. But someone can always go looking for real lasting love, and they feared it might've been Kim Namjoon who went on this journey himself.

"We're going to his house. Let's go find out." Yoongi said determined.

--

"No, that can't be the answer to that. Because-"

"Because Chlorophyll and Chloroplasts are the same!" Namjoon cut you off, flailing his hands in the air.

"No Namjoon, listen!" You said grabbing his arms and holding them. You sat in front of him and explained why he was wrong.