reckless - m.yg |p3

⚠️Includes snowballing⚠️
don't know what that is? search it up C;

"That's the end of it. You'll be able to cover it, right?" Yoongi asked, giving me a sheet of numbers and math. I nodded, handing it back to him.

We headed towards his car, getting in.

"Where to?" He asked. I smirked leaning over to whisper into his ear. Yoongi looked at me with a smug face before shrugging and speeding off.

We made it to our spot, the car parked in front of our favorite place. We always came here when we were just newbies.

"We've made a lot of memories here, Huh?" Yoongi turned to me. I couldn't keep my eyes off his lips.

"Let's make more." I said, before kissing him. Yoongi smiles, returning my kiss. He placed his hand behind my neck, deepening our kiss and sneaking his tongue inside my mouth. I moan, feeling his hand slip under my shirt. I do the same, starting to undress him aswell. I'm left in only panties and he's completely naked.

"Let's move to the backseat." He kisses me before jumping back. I arch my back, Yoongi grinding against me. I moan, softly chuckling before kissing him again. I flip us over, making myself comfortable to sit on Yoongi's face. I ride his face, his tongue plunging deep inside me, devouring me as I rode his face.

"Always thought you were a virgin." I joked in between moans. He was doing such a good job.

"I'll have to go harder just because you said that." He said before going back to devouring me. I softly moaned, my nails digging themselves into his seats. He grabbed my thighs tightly, his tongue continuing to do all the work.

"Oh fuck, please do." I moaned, tilting my head back slightly. I felt my orgasm build up, riding him faster. Yoongi moaned against me, slapping my ass. He continued to slap it and grab it, making it sensitive. I squeezed his head with my thighs, coming all over his face.

Yoongi came up panting, snowballing me. He kissed me, cum and saliva mixing in our mouths. He pulled away, coming down to attack my neck. He left a trail down to suck on my chest, leaving bites all over, marking me for his own. I flinched, his warmth feeling good on my sensitive skin.

Yoongi traces his fingertips against my thighs, opening my legs and putting them over his shoulders. He spits on my hole, running his tip around my heated entrance and spreading the saliva all over. He finally thrusts inside, letting out a moan. He stays still, panting and moaning.

"Already came?" I asked teasingly. Yoongi grabbed my neck, his eyes showing dominance.

"You're being very disrespectful. I think someone needs to put you in your place." He says, starting to thrust deep inside me. My toes curls and my legs are shaking. I place my hand on his wrist, holding his hand in place as he continues to fuck me.

"Ah-Ahn~! P-Put me in my... Haa~" I threw my head back, feeling Yoongi reach all the right places. He pushes my legs back, coming to be face to face with me.

"Yeah? You wanna get punished?" He moaned, his grip released from my neck to slap me. He begins to thrust a little harder, continuing to slap me. I nod, my nails digging into his arms. I look away from his eyes, covering my face with my hands.

Yoongi pulls out, making me lower my hands. He uses that as a chance to thrust deep inside me again. I moan loudly, my hand coming over my mouth.

"What a pretty face. Let's fuck it up." Yoongi growls, slapping my hands away, slapping me before showing two fingers into my mouth, making me gag. Yoongi thrusts into me, sucking in breaths as he enjoyed the view of me being under him.
"Yeah...Yeah... Are you feeling good, baby?" He mocked, seeing me roll my eyes back and drool over his fingers, the drool falling down the side of my cheek.

"Ai..Mm cum..cumming~!" I struggled to say, Yoongi holding my tongue in between his two fingers that were shoved inside my mouth. I closed my eyes shut, releasing on Yoongi who kept moving. He pulled out, grabbing me by the waist.

"Fours." He said. I got on fours, pressing my hands against the window. He slid in without a problem continuing to thrust inside me. Yoongi digs his nails into my sides before slapping my ass again. I flinch at the contact, arching my back a little.

"Is it sensitive, baby?" He asked, slapping me harder this time. I couldn't say yes or no since all I could do right now was moan nonsense.
"No?" He asked, slapping me again. He continued to slap my ass as he fucked me, making me groan and close my eyes.

Yoongi grabs the corners of my mouth, pulling them. I winced in pain from my injuries but I didn't want him to stop. The glass fogged up, my pants and moans fogging it up even more.

"Fuck.. Im close." Yoongi growled in my ear, picking up the speed. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the car, our moans and groans adding into the mix.

"I'm going to cum-" Yoongi announced, both of his hands on my neck, grabbing it tightly as he desperately slammed his hips against my ass. I screamed and clawed at the seat, having a shaking orgasm at the same time Yoongi did too. He shakily kisses my neck and shoulder.

He recovered from the release, moving me from the window to bend me over. My upper body in between of the passenger and driver's seat as he continued to pound me from the back. I let him do whatever he wanted to do with me since I was so full of pleasure. I couldn't think for myself, I just wanted to be his if that meant I got more pleasure from Yoongi's hard cock that stretched me out every stroke.

sorry for any mistakes <3