fling - k.th

heyy<3 how y'all been been pretties? this is pt2 to fling from back when c:

-
I scrunch up my face, the bright sunlight coming in through the thin curtains. I roll over to the opposite side, wanting to get more sleep. I groan and pull the covers over my body, feeling the warmth.

"Taehyung.. I need you so much~" My eyes open at their own pace, my vision still a little blurry and my memory a bit fuzzy.

How much did I drink?

I lean over the bed, noticing my clothes on the floor. A groan leaves my lips as both of my palms come up to cover my face. I sit up, staring at the door blankly before I'm brought back from the zone. I look around, noticing that my room was different. Light gray walls? Velvet sheets..? I slide out of bed, walking towards the small window that gave me sight of the backyard. My eyes widen when I see the yard littered with plastic red cups, streamers, and floaties. I rush towards my clothes that were thrown on the floor, putting them on and grabbing my phone before rushing out the door.

"I thought you left." Jen says before taking a sip of her coffee. I shake my head, still feeling a little uneasy about last night.

"N-No. I knocked out." I say, staring at my coffee. Jen looks at me, her smile becoming wider and thinner. I feel nervous and take a sip, diverting my attention to my phone.

"Miss.. You're hiding something.. S.P.I.L.L." She said with a big smile, her eyes intrigued.

"I..I.." I begin to go all over the place as I feel sweat coming down the side of my face. Before I can bring myself to tell her, her phone begins to ring.

"Hold that thought! I have to take this." She tells me before eagerly making her way towards the bathroom.

I need to dip.

"Don't be mad, Tae." Taemin says as he leans against the door frame, enjoying a stressed Taehyung. The other male runs his hands through his hair before dragging them down his face.

"You don't understand-"

"Just blame it on the alcohol. If she brings it up, just tell her you can't remember a lot and passed the limit. Nothing meant anything." Taemin says calmly. Taehyung turns to him, stopping his fit.

"I can't do that. That's a jackass move." Taemin shrugs, walking out of the room.

—back at school

"Taehyung, please move up a seat." The teacher asks Taehyung who was busy writing. Taehyung takes a deep breath before nodding and moving.

"This is awkward." They both thought.

I look at Taehyung, debating whether I should ask or not. I decide to slide a note, asking him to meet at the bathroom. He turns to me, nodding.

After Taehyung leaves to the bathroom, I sneak out right after. I hurry towards the bathroom, seeing him leaning against the wall. I push him into a stall and brace for what laid ahead.

"Look, I-" We said.

"You go First." Taehyung said before sighing. I nod, trying to keep a straight face.

"Taehyung. I.. just want to know if you remember anything about Saturday night." I asked, slowly. He lets out a sigh before nodding.

"Y/N. I remember every single detail." He said, a hint of guilt in his words.

"But you were-" Taehyung cuts me off.

"I wasn't wasted. I know, it was a jerk move." I stayed silent, feeling nervous because I knew what he would say next. "It can't happen again. It was a one time thing.. so, lets not speak of it again."

"Taehyung.."

"You were just a Fling. Nothing serious." Taehyung said before he placed his hand on the side of my face. He made a sad expression before bringing my face closer to his, placing a long a passionate kiss just like the one before. I allowed my hands to caress his face, his own hands sliding down to slip under the waistband of my sweats. He lets out a soft whine, his kiss becoming stronger and fiercer. We both pull away, looking at each other in worry before locking in another passionate kiss. Taehyung pushes me against the wall, towering over me as he continues to run his hands all over. I pull away for air, biting my lip at the needy boy in front of me. He was far gone into lust, his eyes focused and ready to devour me again. I slip my hands under his shirt as I leave love bites on his neck. My fingertips approach his waist but are quickly stopped when Taehyung places his hand on mine.

"Y/N.. We can't do this again." I look up at him, nodding as I separate myself from him. Taehyung looked like he was pained to say that and his pants were definitely not happy to hear that either. He ruffled his hair, making me reach out to grab his hand. Taehyung looks at me in question when I pull him close to me, my hands sliding up and under his shirt.

"Nobody...has to know about this." I whispered before pressing my lips against his. Taehyung kisses back, his hand on mine.

"But you're not-"

"I don't care what I am to you. I'm willing to be your fling if I can have a night like Saturday...with you." I admitted, taking off my bra.

"God damn it, y/n." Taehyung groaned before slipping his hand under my shirt to grope my chest, his lips attacking mine hungrily. I smile into the kiss, my hands moving away from his chest to wander behind his neck, sliding up to tangle my fingers in his hair. Taehyung groans, pressing his body against mine to grind, his tongue dominating my mouth.

"Ngh..." I whine, pushing Taehyung away from me.

"Y-You're right we shouldn't-" Taehyung stops himself, seeing me drop to my knees. My hand sliding over his erection, feeling it grow under my hand. I give him a glance, seeing him close his eyes.
"Fuck.." he sighed.

"I won't do it... if you don't want me to." I said, a bit guilty. Taehyung looked down at me with a "wtf" expression.

"What kind of question is that?" He said, pulling down his pants. I smiled softly, happy that he wasn't going to leave me in heat.

Imma make a continuation but first let me get some sleep because It's 6am and I have school today...