celebrities - j.jk

"Don't tell me you're heading there again.." Lisa pointed at Jungkook in a 'Don't you dare' way. Jungkook slapped her hand away before he went back to fixing his tie. Lisa stood in front of him in her lace nightgown, in a persisting way.

"Jungkook! I know where you're going!" She said. Jungkook looked at her irritated.

"Work?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"That Strip Club!" Lisa screamed. Jungkook looked at her like he didn't know what she was talking about.

"As if, I'm only going to work." Lisa looked at him like a brat before a smirk crept onto her face. She pushed Jungkook onto the bed, trying to get him into the mood.

"You should know I hate it when you don't listen.." She whispered into his ear, kissing his neck. Jungkook smirked and undid her bra, whispering into her ear,

"You should know I hate lace and bad sex." Jungkook grabbed her bra and slipped out of her grasp, Lisa falling face-flat on the shared bed topless. Jungkook laughed slightly and threw her bra at her before heading out the door and into his car.

In reality, Jungkook really did have work. It was called being part of a popular Korean boy band. He had a loving fan base, but thing is he could never tell them or share with them what happened or how he got married. They would probably attack her.. he wished they did but the company said no. Like always.

Jungkook finally pulls up to the red carpet where the other members are waiting for him. Jungkook stepped up to them, the members grabbing his shoulders and walking out to greet the crowd that awaited them.

"Any females that have caught your eye?" The host shoved his mic into my face. I smiled shyly before pushing his mic a bit.

"Or males?" The host smiled. I smiled back, fighting back the urge to call out her name, let the world know she's mine.

"Hyung, you're handsome." I say patting Taehyung's shoulder. The members laugh as they wave goodbye to the interviewer. I feel Hoseok playfully pinching me as he points towards a female in a black shimmery dress, matching her black high heels. She looked very fancy and elegant.

"What, you guys fought or something?" Hoseok asks me. I simply shake my head and smile as I wave to the fans and cameras.

I noticed him from the corner of my eye. I was talking to the interviewer that looked so hype and excited which was honestly very annoying.

"Do you think someone looks good today?"

"Everyone does! All dressed up in high designers and stuff." I give her a smile.

"Oh yeah, of course! But anyone in particular?"

"You just want a story, BTS looks really good!" I said with a shocked expression. They smiled and walked away, leaving me alone for once. As I was turning away and continuing to walk down the carpet, I noticed Jungkooks sharp jawline clenching at me. I shot him a glance, one of those glances that drove him crazy. So crazy he got up in the middle of the awards show and texted me to meet him near the bathrooms. Such a mess.

"You guys will sit here. Next to.. Okay!" The accommodating man fading out. Jungkook quickly tapped his shoulder, the man directed his attention towards him again.

"Um, who'll sit next to us?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)." The man smiled. As soon as he said that, your black dress that was glistening and being complimented by celebrities you worked with before, came walking towards them. You walked in between the boys' legs trying to get to your seat. You were standing in the middle of Jungkook and the seat before you had to stay in place.

"E-Excuse me! (Y/N) (L/N).. Can you sign this and take a photo.. with me?" A boy asked you. You nodded, bending down to match the boy's height. You placed a kiss on his cheek before he snapped another picture and you continued to sit in your seat. You looked to your side, where a nervous Jungkook sat. You could hear the small snicker coming from Hoseok.

"Haven't seen you in a while..Jungkook." Your eyes still glued onto the performance that was taking place. You felt Jungkook place his hand on your exposed thigh.

"Been busy, Darling." He'd smirk.

"Really? I thought you were out having fun." You walked your fingers over his thigh, towards his belt.

"Believe it or not, after parties in Korea aren't that fun." Jungkook grabbed your hand and held it up to his lips, where he placed passionate kisses that he couldn't wait to give you.

"You want something.. don't you?" He asks as he eyed your almost transparent dress.

"Hm, maybe." You said slipping your hand out of his grip.

"Do you hate me.. Jungkook?" You'd trace your fingers over the outline of his muscles. Jungkook laughed lowly before whispering in your ear,

"I'll tell you at the hotel."

You walked alongside the members. Joking, and talking with each other.

"Dude! I saw that!"

"I know! That shit was funny." You laughed with Namjoon. Taehyung suddenly tapped your shoulder, his face worried and desperate.

"Hey, Y/N.. We gonna juul?" He said, fidgeting with his thumbs.

"You bet." You smiled. Everyone was happy as they walked up to their hotel room, except Jungkook since he opened the door.

"Kookie-ah! You're finally back!"

"Lisa, what are you doing-"

"I was so worried that you were out with other girls that I waited here! Who is she..?" Jungkook looked at Lisa angered. Lisa pushed him aside and got closer to you. Sniffing and touching your dress fabric.

"Pleasure meeting you?" You quickly snatched your fine fabric from her.

"Ah right. Nice meeting you.. uh?"

"Y/N. I'm a well-known artist, and I'm friends with BTS." You bowed.

"Hm, well known? You're not that special.. Trash." Lisa would laugh. You stayed quiet and smiled, even though you wanted to punch her face in. Jungkook on the other hand looked angered and annoyed.

"Kook, sweet-"

"I'm going outside. Don't follow me." He told Lisa, who obediently nodded. You exchanged looks with Jungkook, before waiting a while until you were able to sneak out without Lisa seeing you.

"Jungkook..?" You knocked on the black SUV's window. Jungkook would jump at the noise before he unlocked the door. You would sit next to him and close the door, leaving the two of you in the dark car.

"Whats wrong..?" You said as you caressed his face.

"I.. I hate her. I swear I didn't date her for my own will. The company.." Jungkook faded out with his head in his hands. You would look down at him, your eyes full of pity and sadness. You sat in silence, taking off your heels and jumping into the drivers seat.

"Y/N?"

"Let's get out of here." You said as the keys fell on your lap. Jungkook smiled before jumping into the Passengers side.

"Sure thing, Darling."