keep going - k.th + j.jk

—-
"Jungkook? Have you seen Taehyung?" The oldest Hyung banged on the door, his head resting against the door. His hand fidgeting with the knob. Jungkook looked at Taehyung in the most degrading and threatening way.

"One word you fucking slut... One word, and you know how it goes.." He whispered, the vibrator placed on his tip. Taehyung squirmed under him, grabbing onto the sheets, his hips bucking as the youngest had total control over him. He cleared his throat before answering his Hyung. "No, I haven't seen him! I did hear him making plans to hangout with someone." Jungkook said, his eyes devouring every inch of sight that he had on Taehyung.

"A-Are you playing games?" Seokjin asked, a certain unsureness in his voice. Just before Jungkook could answer, Taehyung moaned softly but high pitched, as he came on Jungkook's abdomen. "Jungkook."

"I'm watching anime hyung! And you're making it really hard to do so." He gritted his teeth at Taehyung, the older boy shrinking in his bed. Seokjin answered with a 'Sorry' and left. His footsteps echoing in the halls. As soon as the footsteps were quiet and gone, he flipped Taehyung, his ass against his rock hard erection. Jungkook has his right hand grabbing on and pulling on the back of Taehyung's head. Taehyung soft moans escaping and filling his ears, the sensation of the youngest roughly using him only excited him. "What the hell did I fucking tell you?" Jungkook asked, grabbing his jaw as he kneeled behind him.

"T-To not make a s-s-sound.." He said. Jungkook slapped him, making Taehyung whine.

"Who told you?" Jungkook said as he rubbed his tip against Taehyung's hole. He repeated until Taehyung spoke in between moans.

"Y-You did.."

"Who's you?" Jungkook growled.

"D-Daddy-!" Taehyung yelped as Jungkook shoved himself inside, ripping open Taehyung. He gripped onto the sheets as Jungkook started to roll his hips, and slowly pushing himself inside. He slowly pulled out with a groan before thrusting inside faster. Soon enough, Jungkook was fucking Taehyung roughly, not allowing him to speak out sentences of pleasure. Tears streamed down Taehyung's face in pleasure and pain. The younger boy groaned out in pleasure as well, feeling Taehyung's tight hole embrace his rock hard member that was slamming inside him right now.

"Mm~ A-Ah~ J-Jungkook~~~ anbwjdnm-" Taehyung started to drool, his eyes rolling back and his moans loud and clear. Jungkook knowing Taehyung, stuck his fingers inside his mouth, moving them around while Taehyung sucks.

"You fucking like that? Whore?" He leans in, his hips bucking quickly, the sounds of skin slapping enhancing the mood and euphoria that was coursing through Taehyung.

"U-Uh-Huh.." He got slapped again, Jungkook making his teary eyes look straight through his. He swallows, trying to put together the words to describe the feeling but it was impossible. He felt too good. Instead, he bites his lip, eyeing him like the whore he was. Jungkook immediately gets flustered, fucking Taehyung back to his position.

"You love to misbehave, don't you?" He chuckles as he plays with the spit from Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung nods, his mouth wide open, silent, and his eyes rolled back. His abdomen twitched in Jungkook's hands before he came. His load falling out and landing on the white sheets.

"Haah ~ Haah, Ah... Yeah.." His eyes shut, when Jungkook thrusts even harder, his hands crossed as he hold onto to his waist. He throws his head back, his hands still landing a hard slap on either side on Taehyung's perky ass.

"Cum in me.. Please. Please. Please, Kook.. Cum.. Cum.." Taehyung's words fade out as the youngest digs his nails into his sides, grunting as he releases himself inside, filling Taehyung's hole of cum. He slowly pulls out, hitting his hyung on the head.

"Jeez, we could've been caught... Not that it would've mattered."

Taehyung raised his eyebrow dropping to his knees slowly, taking Jungkook into his mouth. He looked up at him, his face scrunched up, still sensitive after his big load inside Taehyung. Jungkook's ragged breaths were the only thing heard in the room, until something was heard outside the room. Taehyung froze with a dick in his mouth, exchanging looks with with Jungkook. Jungkook quickly ran to the door taking a peek. His eyes widened as he opened the door fully.

Yoongi has his hand in his joggers, his smirk visible. The other members were doing the same, some of them climaxing. Jimin has his hand under his shirt as he jerked off. Cumming in his pants.

"What the f-"

"Fuck~ Keep going~" Seokjin pushes Jungkook back into the room with Taehyung. He pushed the door fully open, giving himself the pleasure of watching the perverted scene unfold even more.