agent - k.th

Y/N, 21.

You worked at an agency that was similar to all those spy movies, except this one was for training new Agents, and Physical Therapists. You were an Agent, one of the most talented and high ranked agents of your department. Your job was to find out about people's background, an assassin, and if they might have any connection to bad guys around wanting to contract people from YOUR agency.

"Hey, Y/N!" Your best friend Chae-rin came jogging towards your office. Juggling two cups of coffee, some donuts, and paperwork. You ran up to her and helped her with her things. Only for the food because you were hungry. Chae-rin was a beautiful girl and a living meme. Sometimes to joke around you'd call her 'CL' or 'CL the Queen'. (A/N CL IS MY MOM AND GD IS MY DAD HAVE YOU SEEN HOW HE ACTS AROUND HER IN CONCERT? Kawaaii. Bitch.)

You sipped on your coffee as you talked to CL about all the reports, and the increasing criminal activity, while she ate a donut. You were always happy about how she was always there making fun of you, or cheering you on no matter what. She often complimented you on your grey eyes and barely visible freckles, she always said she couldn't understand why Mr. Kim hasn't tried to date you yet. Mr. Kim was your boss, or as YOU had to call him, 'Agent X'. He was very handsome. You were sure god took years making him, his face was symmetrical, his voice was deep, the way he sometimes played with his tongue was so hot, it made you crave every inch of him.

"Kwon Y/N to Earth?" As you finally pushed away your thoughts about him aside you notice a hand waving in front of you. Holy Shit. It was HIM.

"A-Ah, Yes Agent?" You asked, but it came out as a slight moan.

"Chae-Rin. If you could leave me to speak with Ms. Kwon..?" He asked swallowing hard, trapping your hand under his. You instantly felt your cheeks turn into the color of cherry blossoms.

"Boss, get a room.." CL winks at him as she leaves... How embarrassing.

"Anyway, Rin. Do you have those reports done?" He questioned 2 cm away from your face.

"No, Agent. Also, please call me Y/N."

He sighed heavily, massaging his temple. He yanked your arm, leading you into a hallway you have never seen. The pillars were very elegant, draped pitch black curtains, not letting any light through.

"May I ask where we are going..?" You questioned as he tightened his grip on you. By now, he probably cut off your circulation.

"You'll have to learn sooner or later Y/N."

"Learn what?" You asked as you stopped in front of a huge door.

"To finish your reports on time." He pushed you inside. You did a small flip and landed on your feet. You were pretty proud until you saw how fast and desperately he was undoing his shirt and fumbling with his belt.

"Agent X, I don't we should-" You were cut off by the slam of the door, and his growl.

"It's Taehyung. And get on that fucking desk. Right. Now."

Fuck, even you couldn't hold in your desire anymore. You wanted him, and you needed him. You walked over to his desk, slowly crawling on top giving him an open view of your baby pink lace panties that you were wearing under that tight white dress. You looked back and smirked.

He walked towards the desk and sat in his chair as he looked at your legs, now spread in front of him. You could feel how damp your panties were. You shivered as he ran a finger down your wet core. A tiny moan slipped out between your lips. He just smirked and lowered his face, as he pulled off your panties with his teeth. He wasted no time in getting them through your ankles until he let his jaw drop, causing your panties to fall on the floor. He was so sexy...