reckless - m.yg | p2

Tf you call this? Fluff or something??
⚠️bisexual scene (flirty female), mention of blood, and thats it i think

"Hey~ Zero, right?" A girl came up to me, short skirt, red lip gloss, and jet black hair. She was absolutely... stunning. She smelled like vanilla and cherries.

"Yeah...Zero." I said, only interested in her eyes. She smiled, coming over to close the distance between us. Her finger running over the hood of my car. Before I knew it she was right next to me, leaning against it.

"My friends invited me here today. They said there was this really cute racer here... You see, I didn't believe them because honestly I thought it was one of those douchebags." She sighed out, looking over her shoulder to look at me. I became flustered when she looked at me up and down. A smirk came to play on her lips as she came back to put her eyes on me.
"I blame them for not mentioning you were female and hot." She giggled when my face reddened even more.

"You're pretty hot yourself, Miss." I admitted, playing with my keys.

"Hmm~ you're adorable, zero. Take me out on your ride sometime." She whispered in my ear before pressing a kiss against my lips. It was a quick peck before she waved and walked back to her group of friends.

"Oouu ~ Look at you, Zero! Pulling ladies before the race starts!" Jimin laughed, other competitors joined in. I shook my head, a smile coming to crawl over my face.

We were waiting for a little more, getting ready before someone grabs my hand. I notice Yoongi who is dressed up in his outfit and wears a concerned face.

"We need to talk." Yoongi said.

"I already entered. At least let me have one last race before I get kicked outta here." I tried to pull my hand away but he held on tightly.

"It's about the new guy." Yoongi looked over to a new face who was smoking.
"Be careful, he has quite a reputation." Yoongi warned me.

"Well, it was nice knowing you. You know, in case I don't make it." I said, trying to get myself free again only to be pulled back in place.

"Don't be so..." Yoongi trailed off, seeing my unfazed mood.

"Reckless? Because I'll get killed." I said. He finally let go, going back to his car.

"Alright, Oni. Let's do this." I placed my hands on the steering wheel, the purring of the car becoming louder, others roaring next to me. People cheered from the sidelines. I looked to the side, seeing that same girl. She was staring at me, waving.

I concentrated on what was in front of me, my eyes glued on the flag that was raised high.

Once it came down, I rammed my foot into the accelerator, speeding through the street. As I'm driving and going through the course, I see that new face pass near me.

He flashed a smirk as he passed me up. I grit my teeth, ignoring everything from before and making it my goal to win this thing.

It was down to this new guy and I, both of us putting extreme effort into it. We were tied, we were fighting over an inch of advantage. As we were coming to see the last part of the race, he crashes into my car. The glass of my window shatters along with a bit of the frame, and my left mirror. I raise my left arm to try and cover my face a bit but the debris managed to leave cuts on the left side of my face, making blood start to run and blind me from my left view.

"Fuck!" I curse, struggling to control my car.
"I'm not losing to you, son of a bitch!" I scream, loud enough for the asshole to hear. I catch a glimpse of the finish flag, waving in the air. I grit my teeth and grab onto the steering wheel with two hands tightly, the leather screeching under my hands. I spit out some of the blood that had made its way into my mouth, flooring everything I had left in Oni.
"Don't hate me, 'Kay?" I muttered.

Smoke fills the area, tired screeching as the two cars came zooming through. Everyone rose from their seats, unsure of who came in first.

I sit in my car for a second, catching my breath before finally getting out. I walk out, slamming what was left of my door. The rest of the cars were pulling up. Everyone cheered, screaming their lungs out when the flag was pointing at me.

"Winner! Zero!" She announces, a smile coming over her face. I thrust my fist into the air, showing a smile through my bloodied face. I couldn't see and the shock of the impact was starting to kick in.

"Hey! Are you okay?!" Yoongi comes running towards me, not even bothering to turn off his car. He grabs me into a half hug, patting my back. I nod, letting out a sigh.

"I told you not to be reckless." He said.

"I must've missed out on that part." I grinned. Yoongi sighed, throwing my arm over his shoulder.
"My baby is torn apart." I pouted.

"We'll fix it later. First we have to clean you up." Yoongi said.

We sat in the empty room, Yoongi fixing me up and patching up the cuts. They weren't that deep or life threatening so, I was fine.

"I'm really sorry." He said, putting away the things he used. I tilted my head back, closing my eyes momentarily.

It felt so good to win while being injured. I felt like a literal Amazon.

"I don't think you actually believed it when I apologized last night. I'm really sorry for calling you all that and freaking out. It's just that I really care for you and I'd hate for someone to take you away from me." Yoongi admitted.

"I told you to not worry about it. I admit I'm crazy and reckless. All the things people say about me are true so, it doesn't bother me. And ya' don't have to worry about losing me. I'll be here for a long while." I said, smiling.

"Jeez. How can you smile after almost ending up worse for a stupid race." Yoongi asked.
"I was really scared, y'know." He said.

I giggled before pressing my lips against the worrying Yoongi. His face lit up a bright red all the way to his ears. We pulled away just to make out again.

"I can smile 'cause I made it." I smiled softly.