explain - p.jm

-- | I ran out of ideas, so don't hate me. And Ive been watching NARCOS lately haha...ha..

//STREAM BOY IN LUV

--
"This-"

"Jimin asked me to drop you off at his place.. and I couldn't say no." She said, her face turned away from you meanwhile her hand rested on the steering wheel. You held your head in your hands, allowing long deep breaths to escape your lips.

"Why."

"He.. kind of payed me. And told me that you weren't feeling well." You groan before grabbing your bag and getting out of the car. You slammed the door before you walked up to Jimin's door.

Park Jimin, Multi-Billionaire. Part of the biggest Cartel in the Narcotic Industry. And, your boyfriend.

Before you could ring the doorbell, the door opened. A blonde boy opens the big white door.

"Aw, Baby you made it." An evil smirk formed on his face. His sharp jawline gleaming in the sunlight. You rolled your eyes and grabbed him by the collar.

"You want to explain?" Jimin laughed before forcefully ripping your hand away from his collar by your wrist. He leaned into your ear before chuckling lowly and replying,

"Sure, Y/N."
--
"What do you want me to explain?" Jimin said as he walked towards the bottle of Vodka that was sitting at the small coffee table that was worth more than your phone.

"What other is there to explain? Park Jimin." You crossed your arms as you sat on the love sofa under the pool house.

Jimin took a swig straight out of the Vodka bottle before he turned around and said,

"Many things. There's why you're here, What I'll have you do, Rules, and Why I used Jen. Which is why you're here, no?" The same evil and lust filled smirk crawled up on his face.

"You used her to have your little fantasies satisfied." You growled. He just laughed and walked up to you, placing the bottle aside, as he brought his face closer to you. His lips grazing yours slightly, his tongue merely making contact with your lips that were parted. He breathed out before he slapped you. His expression changed from sly to stern.

"Don't you ever growl when speaking to me." Your eyes narrowed, and he slapped you again.

"Keep your fucking eyes on me when I'm speaking. Understoood?" He grabbed onto your jaw, waiting for the reply he wanted.

"Yes, Daddy." He smiled before reaching for the vodka bottle and pouring it all over your chest. You moaned softly at the cold drink sinking through your shirt and traveling down your abdomen. He narrowed his eyes that were darkened before he ripped your blouse open.

"What a Mess.." He kissed your lips before brushing his nose against and down your neck, then licking it. You moaned softly as your hands caressed the back of his neck. Jimin's mouth started to move from your collarbones, down to your chest where he played with the buds. He grasped one in one hand as he allows his tongue to play and circle your sensitive bud.

"A-Ah~" You tried to keep it at a low volume but Jimin didn't like that.

He leaned into your ear and said,

"Tell me, Baby. Tell me what you want me to do." He kissed your neck before he played with your clit roughly. You tried to say a stable sentence, but it didn't come out. You finally whispered it against Jimin's ear.

"R-Ruin me.." You locked Jimin in a passionate kiss that held the vibration of your moans. He smiled and kissed back harder before pushing you away by the neck.

"I can't hear you, Baby." He gave you a quick peck before he tightened his grip.

"Ruin me, Daddy."

"I still can't hear you, Baby." His grip got tighter before you screamed,

"Ruin me, Fuck me, Use me! I'm desperate!" Jimin released his grip and pecked your lips again.

"That's all you had to say, Sweetheart." He smirked before dropping to his knees and making contact with your folds. He ran his tongue vertically while making intense eye contact. You felt your eyes start to flutter close. You looked back at Jimin who always got off when you stared into his eyes. He loved seeing the expression on your face when he ate you out, or whenever he touched you. Your lips parted, your eyes trying to close shut, or how they teared up when you sucked him off. You let out a loud moan as you released, your warm and creamy fluids that were being licked up and all over Jimin's face.

Jimin came back up and kissed your lips. You could taste a little bit of your own fluids. He bit down on your lip, causing you to yelp. He hooked his fingers of the waist band and pulled it down slowly, barely revealing his sharp v-line.

"Jimin~ Hurry~" You whined as you eyed him down. Jimin just let out a 'Tsk' and said,

"I don't think you deserve it. You disrespected me earlier." He quickly pulled up his pants and pecked your lips. You pouted.

"Mr. Park, let me make it up to you." Jimin turned his head sharply before walking towards your naked figure sitting on his couch. You sucked on your finger before opening your legs in front of him. Your needy core dripping in cum. He dropped his sweats and approached you with the angriest face. Jimin quickly opened your legs far enough for him to almost break something.

"That's too wide!"

"Get used to it, Baby." He said before running his tip in between your folds. You moaned as you played with your chest, smiling when Jimin growled at your arousing actions. He finally slid inside you. His groans matching the speed of his thrusts. Slow and deep. He was about to move, but your tight walls pushed him out. He slammed himself inside you, assuring himself you weren't going to push him out. You let out a scream at his length sinking deep inside of you. He started to thrust at a medium speed, his tight grip on your legs. His hips moved rhythmically with his lips that were allowing heavy pants to slip out. You moaned even louder, making sure to reach his ears to drive him wild. And he did. He sped up his thrusts, expanding your tight walls, ripping you apart, and giving you a euphoric feeling that almost made you blackout. He closed your legs, supporting them on his shoulders with one hand meanwhile the other ran through his hair.

"Mm~ Yes... Yes!~" You kept moaning out the same sentence as your head knocked up against the sofa. You felt a knot in your stomach, indicating you were close to cumming again. Jimin's lips slipped out a moan in your ear, bending your legs back. You left hickeys on his neck, meanwhile he used his thumb to play with your clit.

"Jimin~! I-I'm gonna cum~~" You panted heavily. He nodded against your shoulder before growling in your ear,

"You wanna cum? How bad?"

"Really bad, Daddy~" You replied desperately. He chuckled lowly before repeating himself.

"Scream it, Sweetheart. Do you want Daddy to let you cum?" He kissed your neck before standing back up and crashing his hips against your folds.

"Daddy, Please let me cum! I want to cum on your throbbing dick inside!" You screamed out while grabbing onto his hips. He groaned before saying 'Cum' and you followed his command. You came on his throbbing length that was still pushing itself inside and out of you. You tightened your walls around him, helping him reach his high too.

"Oh- Fuck-" He groaned out. You felt his dick twitch, releasing his load inside you. He rode out his high, gripping on your thighs and moaning like crazy. He pulled out and laid beside you, making you lie your head on his chest.

"So that's why I used Jen. I missed you." He said, wrapping his arm around you and smiling back at you. You looked at him with a smile. He ran his fingers through your hair, the breeze coming from the pool hitting your face.

-fin

lol i'm sorry