scoreboard! - j.jk

there's just something true about you, and your smile is a one of a kind.

y/n sits at her desk, the window in front covered in raindrops. Sliding down the glass, as if they were racing. Looking out to see it was lonely like always. Gloomy days were no different than normal days to her.

She just stayed inside and went back to bed as a routine.

Life was so boring unlike her expectations when she decided to live alone. Having her space was fine but it did get lonely. No one to talk to but the wall, the tv becoming sounds of nothingness, not sparking anything in her.

She tried making friends online but it blew in her face. She wasn't able to make any, mostly forgotten.

She took refuge in playing video games in silence. Spending all of her money on games and good monitors, sound system, and the newest versions. She was lonely and no one ever cared to check up on her or reply to her greetings. Holiday or not.

No one could tell her she was living life wrong because they weren't in it nor significant enough to be considered. Though, deep down she knew it.

y/n walks to the kitchen, opening the cupboard to rummage through it. To her dismay, finding she was out of coffee for once. Stomping her foot and letting out a sigh, she goes to change into something else.

Slipping on her jacket, grabbing her keys, and umbrella before walking out the door.

"Welcome! how may i help you?" The barista asked with a smile on his face.

y/n began to stutter, holding her card tightly. Instantly regretting coming out instead of using postmates. She looked at the man teary eyed, scared for her life. She had forgotten how to order.
the barista read the situation, a little frown coming onto his face before he attempted and helping her relax.

"Hey, hey... you're okay! Take your time i don't mind at all.." He spoke gently, his hand on y/n's who began to let go of the card. She felt soothed by his voice, it felt like honey if she could ever feel it.

"I've..i-ive never ordered coffee..." Her lip quivers almost as if she was going to cry again. The man frowns again before taking it slow.

He finally figured out what she wanted and got to making it.
y/n went to go find a seat in the warm room, embracing herself. She really felt like crying again. She felt helpless once she was hit with the reality that she had lost touch with reality. She was about to call coffee a damage boost.
Her face reddens, hiding it behind her sleeves.

That's embarassing.
Next time, she'll postmate it or just go to the store the next time. What the heck was she thinking.

"What's your rank?" He questioned, placing the coffee down in front of her. y/n looked up, tilting her head. The man points at her sweater that was one of the overwatch sprays.

"P-Plat." She muttered.

The man lit up, an excited expression coming over him. y/n's eyes widened, seeing him raise his apron to show his D.VA themed sweater.

"Heh, I'm a Plat too." He chuckled, seeing her eyes twinkle.
"Is there a chance that you're a Sombra main?" He asked.

y/n nods furiously, her hands flat on the table.
"I main Sombra and Mercy!" She exclaims a little too excited.

"Heroes Never die." He repeats the voice line. y/n finds herself blushing at his beautiful smile. It reminded her of a cute and gentle bunny.

"Is this easy mode?" She quoted back, a smile on her face.
The two chuckle, continuing their video game talk. It was pretty lonely and in all honesty, the barista loved to slack off.

"Hey, what's your name?" He asks.

"Y-Y/n." She replied. The barista nods.

"Jeon Jungkook." He extends his hand to y/n who hesitantly shook.
"Come again, okay? You're really cool." He smiled, while holding her hand which was making y/n's heart race.

"Ah, yeah. Sure, I'll come again for another uh...eh..." y/n stares at the coffee with a confused face, having forgotten what the name was.

"An Americano." Jungkook snorted, y/n feeling flustered.

"Americano!" She snapped her fingers.

you can have this :3