jealous - k.nj | p2

"You won't let me doubt?" You ask, closing the door of his car. He nods, holding your hand as he leads you to the door. You tilt your head before gasping as Namjoon grabs your ass. You let out a little moan, loving how his veins were more visible. You walk into his house, the dark not letting you see anything. Before you can even set anything down, Namjoon shuts the door, grabbing your roughly from between your legs as he harshly kisses on your neck. He leaves a trails of dark red and purple marks on your neck, his hands sliding down the straps of your dress.

"N-Namjoon~" You turn around kissing him. He hungrily kisses you back, his tongue exploring every inch of your mouth and gaining dominance without even trying. He pulls back, pulling off your scrunchie.

"Oh you're calling me Daddy tonight." He says before he connects his lips with yours again, carrying you upstairs to his room.

He throws you on the bed, loosening his tie, his eyes wandering over your curves and the trail of kisses that led up to your chest. You bite your lip, seeing how he looked so dominant, so.. In control..

"What do you want, Baby?" He whispered in your ear, his hands working on his belt.

"I-I want you, Daddy." You moaned into his ear before attacking his lips with yours again. Namjoon smiles into the kiss before he pulls back, his breath against your neck.

"You're going to have to earn it, baby. Fortunately, I have just the thing.. You just have to do it." His cock springs free from his boxers once he finishes his sentence. Your eyes widen at his size, but you weren't really surprised. You knew Kim Namjoon was a big boy. You nod obediently like a pet, awaiting for his master. He chuckled before sitting in a black leather chair.

"What do I have to do Daddy?"

"Finger yourself, baby." He said, a dark smirk forming behind his hand that was expectantly positioned at his lips. You bite your lip, allowing your hands to roam around your thighs that were exposed from the short dress. You stand from the bed, standing in front of Namjoon who was slowly stroking himself. You start with the straps, sliding them down slowly. Your hips swaying from left to right before you lower the other one. You turn around and bend down, earning a slap on your ass cheek from Namjoon. You moan softly before coming back up and allowing the dress to slip right off your hips. You take off your bra, throwing it aside, only leaving you in panties. You crawl back on the bed, spreading your legs for Namjoon. You look straight at him before pulling them off and throwing them at him.

"Mm.. Fuck. Touch Yourself.. Touch that wet little cunt of yours, Babygirl." He groans, his hand softly gripping on his hair. You giggle, placing two fingers in your mouth before starting you rub small circles against your clit. You moan softly, smiling aft the sensation. "Moan for me, Baby. Moan for Daddy." Namjoon says. You nod, pushing your two fingers inside your wet pussy, fingering yourself faster. You pump in and out of your hole with no problem, being so wet for Namjoon who was already becoming a moaning mess.

"Fuck~ Ha, Right there, Daddy~!" You moan out, your erotic face making Namjoon jerk himself off faster. He starts to moan louder, his eyes focused on your.

"Keep going, Baby. Fuck, you're doing so good."

You keep fingering yourself, you moans getting faster when you pull out, rubbing faster circles against yourself. You throw your head back, slapping your pussy making you moan out in pleasure. You heard Namjoon groan out your name, his head thrown back as he cums all over his hand. He rides his high, still watching you finger fuck yourself. You feel yourself get close, before a strong grip on your wrist stops you.

"Playtime is over." He says he grabs your legs, pulling your towards him. He opens them wider, positioning himself at your entrance. You buck your hips, wanting him to put it in faster. He slaps your pussy before slamming himself inside with no warning.

"Holy Shit-! Namjoon!" You scream as his cock buries itself deep inside you before pulling out and slamming back in at a quick pace. You moan loudly as Namjoon digs his nails into your thighs, fucking roughly. Spreading your legs wide, as he makes your knock back. You grab onto the sheets, your back arching when he hits your g-spot dead on.

"F-Fuck-! Right there, Right there~" You moan. Namjoon hits that spot continuously, making you roll your eyes back in pure pleasure. He throws his head back, thrusting into you with one hand. You feel the knot in your stomach get bigger and tighter as Namjoon reaches in deeper and deeper.

"Hah~ Namjoon~" You stick out your tongue. Namjoon looks down at you, his lips parted, pretty moans leaving his lips before he slaps you.

"What did I tell you to call me?" He asks you. You were too focused on the pleasure that you didn't hear what he said. He slapped you again before choking you.

"What's my fucking name?" He growled, fucking you even harder than before, the sound of skin slapping mixing with his deep and loud grunts. You dig your nails into his wrist, feeling yourself get even closer.

"Daddy~! Daddy~! Fuck, Daddy~!" You moan out before arching your back and cumming all over his cock that was deep inside you. He kept thrusting before he also came, bending your legs back and allowing his head to drop.

"Fuck, Babe.." He groans, emptying his cum inside you. You close your eyes, panting.

"You're fucking amazing." You say. Namjoon smile weakly before laying next you, kissing you.

"I had to.. So you wouldn't have doubts that I love you." He shows you his dimples smile before helping you up and to the shower.

"You don't worry about anyone now for sure, Joonie." You say. He nods,

"I hope so.."