chairman's son - k.sj

"When does the meeting start?" You asked your father with your feet up on the table. The boss that owns Samsung and his colleagues are coming to a meeting. They want to join together with your father's investors and business. Most of the time you just nod your head and write down or hand over papers.

"The meeting will start SOON. And get your feet off the table! It doesn't look ladylike, Y/N." He stated checking up on the presentation.

Your two sisters started to snort. Minjung and Jessi. Jessi was a bit more tolerable but they still pissed you off severely. They always wore dresses and elegant slippers. You bet they already slept with half of the staff here which are men in their 20's.

"Haha, yeah Y/N. Not ladylike. And just because you have a 1,300 dollar dress doesn't make you ladylike." Minjung commented.

You smiled, "I'm sure that ladylike is also having STD's, Herpes,  and a reputation for being a total slut in the office huh? And it wasn't 1,300 it was 3,000." You responded.

Your father looked at you and Minjung with a shocked expression.

"You little brat!" Minjung squealed. Jessi just laughed.

"Girls! Calm down. We'll talk later... Minjung and Y/N. The meeting is about to start so remember to smile and bow. If they kiss your hand let them." Your father said giving you a side glare.

--

The three of you sat up and smiled. Minjung had a seductive smile, Jessi had a 'bitch don't get fooled, I will fuck your shit up' smile, And you had a deceiving gentle smile.

Your father greeted every man until the Boss came in and behind him a boy your age who was looking like a full course meal. His shoulders were wide and muscular, his lips were plump and they looked so soft. and his eyes were just so beautiful. Was he his son?

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin, son of Kim Hyun-Gi. Nice to meet you." He greeted all of your sisters except you. Wow what a bitch.

--

You were almost an hour and 15 minutes into the meeting and you started to get tired and hungry. You were wondering why your sister weren't doing their ritual in giggling and bothering you. You looked over your shoulders.

Ew, your sisters were trying to flirt with Jin. Jin stared back at them with a blank expression. But when he looked at you he started to smile and flirt. You raised an eyebrow at him, but you lowkey wanted to undo his tie and get it on. You focused on the boring meeting that was none of your business.

"Hey, Y/N he's cute huh?" Jessi whipered into your ear.

"I don't know do you think he is..?" You whispered back.

You both looked at him and he started to undress you and fuck the life out of you like there was no tomorrow with his eyes. You felt your panties start to soak, and you wondered if he was turned on too...

He started to bite his lip and smirk.

You looked at his direction and winked at him while biting your lip. He turned another shade of pink, but his stare just turned active.

You reached onto your shoulder and started to play with the strap on your dress, sliding it down and then up. You saw his face twist knowing he might've been hard now.

"So what do you guys think..?" Your father turned to you all.

You flinched and glared at Jin, his face a bit worried.

"Well financial managing isn't our choice..uh" Minjung looked at you to continue.

"I-I Agree. Maybe we can ask them to send in the reports so we can see what and how much is our income, how much we can offer without losing a lot, joint stocks.." You trailed off playing the role of actually thinking.