Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 273

Start from the beginning

  "That guy, he's just a sorrowful person, he didn't say anything in his heart. The people who were afraid of the Kun Gang came to me for trouble, so he made his own way and transferred the Hao Ting to my name and pretended to give one away. The ring, as if I was assassinated as soon as I left the house, with a tracker inside it. I really thought I could hide it from the sky, so I couldn't find it."

  When it comes to this, Xu Cinian’s expression is a bit playful and proud, “He doesn’t say it secretly, I naturally don’t find boring people to tell him, I wanted to throw away the tracker so that he doesn’t always monitor me. Small things come in handy at critical times."

  As he said, he unbuttoned the button, revealing a scab scar on his shoulder, "Since I dare to take a risk, I will naturally lead Qucheng and the police, but hiding the tracker in my clothes and mobile phone is simply unreliable. I must Make sure this thing sticks tightly to me, so I cut a small piece of meat on my shoulder with a knife and stuffed the tracker in."

  This sentence was as simple as "I ate an egg at noon today." Luo Xiaomao's heart was throbbing, darling, this is how cruel it is to get a piece of his own meat...

  "Then...then how did you arrange with Qu Cheng? He...how could he rest assured that you would take such a big risk by yourself, in case of a slight accident, Wowo and Xiaodouding, or even yourself at any time? Died."

  When talking about this, Xu Cinian's eyes dropped, and the corners of his mouth were pressed together tightly, "I insisted on this matter myself. Qu Cheng just couldn't help me, but I really had no choice at the time."

  "Xu New Year can kill people madly in order to survive. The four bodyguards of the Azure Dragon Gang can be killed by him, not to mention a child who has no power to bind a chicken. Xu New Year's ultimate goal is just to get my money. He Ming, if I do not show up for a long time and do not give him money, and drive this lunatic into a hurry, who knows if he will burn all the stones and kill Wowo?"

  "Perhaps I should have been more sensible at the time. Anyway, Qu Cheng has found his license plate number, and the police have also intervened in the investigation. You only need to wait patiently. It is only a matter of time to catch him, but at that time I really had one more time. I can't wait for a second..."

  Having said this, Xu Cinian wiped his face, his voice trembled with a hint of imperceptible tremor, and he still had lingering fears when he mentioned the events of the day.

  "As long as Wowo is in his hands for one second, it will be another second more dangerous. My father is already negligent if he didn't protect him. If I drag him down and even make him lose his life, this Will you let me live in my life? Wowo and Qucheng are my life, and I can't make this joke."

  Luo Xiaomao patted him on the shoulder and said softly, "I know what you think when you leave the year, but...you were not alone at the time. You would rather try to save the nest with your own risk, but have you ever thought about it, in case If you can't save it, the cost of compensation is three people."

  Xu Cinian nodded, put aside the cold lunch box in his hand, and gave a wry smile, "How could I not think of it, but there was no other choice at that time."

  "Xu New Year's purpose is to deal with me. If I don't go, Wowo's life will definitely not be preserved, but at least he still has a chance to live when I go. I can't sacrifice him for Xiaodouding, so instead of sitting and waiting for death, it is better to take the initiative. He My money is nothing but my money. As long as I can hold his appetite and refuse to give him shares in Haoting and Xu, he will definitely not be willing to kill me for a while, and he will not focus on Dealing with Wowo is like buying time for Qu Cheng and the police."

  No parent can choose between his own flesh and blood. The palms of the palms and the backs of the hands are all flesh, and whichever one is cut is bloody.

  Outsiders can laugh at it as much as it is silly and stupid... But when you really face the separation of flesh and blood, and the life of your loved ones is between you, who can really keep your sense? Whenever there is a ray of life, no one wants to exchange one life for another.

  Luo Xiaomao sighed and patted his old friend's shoulder vigorously, "Hey...you can be considered as having suffered from the bad for eight lifetimes. You have encountered such a big disaster as Xu Xinnian. If you want me to say, in the end the police shot his head and exploded. It's too cheap for him. Killing so many talents gets a shot. He should be shot indiscriminately and then tore his plastic skin!"