SWA Exclusive: Taking in a Grandview

Start from the beginning

Lodestar Luminous: Long story short, SWA is coming back in full force and I feel like we should say a few words..Now Eddie, I know I just subjected you to pure horror that is Alpha and Omega..

Robert Squared: Did you show him the Great Wolf Games?

Eddie Checkmate: ...There is more than one?

Lodestar Luminous: Eight to be exact, with a plethora of videos games.

Eddie Checkmate: I unironicly hate life..

Lodestar Luminous: Anyways, I know that we have been in very mixed feelings about life recently but I figured that this would get us in higher spirits! So who wants to go first?

*There is a moment of silence before Robert speaks*

Robert Squared: Well, my time in SWA has been a wild one as I found myself in the midst of a war with Charlie Bonifer that saw its climax at Killer Instinct and since the draft show it has been confirmed that I am apart of the Shockwave brand..and oh boy, with the Syndicate running around claiming that they could care less about any talent in this roster or heck, care about the company at all..then it seems like we got a lot on our plate as well as the rest of the roster over there. Kristian Carmichael, Conner Claymore, *Robert gets a disgusted look on his face when he says this next name* Lincoln Loud, Jay "The Key" Evans, Joe Wolf, Tommy Miles, Dylan Payne, Flash Sentry, Braden Blackwell and the list goes on so my hopes are high as I make my SWA return on this next Shockwave episode.

*Robert smiles as Lodestar and Eddie look on.*

Lodestar Luminous: Love the enthusiasm as always Robbie my boy!

Robert Squared: So how about we play Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games? I know Nate wanted to hang out-

Lodestar Luminous: Alright Eddie, do you have anything you want to say?

Eddie Checkmate: Actually, yes, yes I do. I have recently been calling CAW my sport because it doesn't feel like wrestling anymore and I think it's time I instill that into the newer generation of Wrestlers..a little fun statistic, 90% of the SWA Roster has only been at this for 2/3 years which by all means is not to undermine anyone on both Adrenaline & Shockwave but I have been at this for 16 Years and still counting so when I see some of these people on both rosters acting like they have been at it for how long I have makes my stomach turn but I'm glad that people around here still seem me as a legend in a CLON which honestly speaking kind of shocks me, I mentor someone who I think myself is the future of the SWA women's divison in Rachel Snyder, I am a cornerstone of the CAW League of Nations, I am the posterboy, the Standard Bearer, the Tribal Chief, you name it, I am it. I am Eddie Checkmate Bay-Bay and I am in it to win it.

*Eddie looks on when Robert chimes in*

Robert Squared: Dang Eddie, I haven't seen you this motivatied since VGW 2-

Eddie Checkmate: FUCKING DAMNIT!

*Eddie swings wildly at a table and breaks it with his bear hands out of pure anger!*

Eddie Checkmate: WE. DON'T. TALK. ABOUT. VGW. 20! Now Lodestar what do you have to say..?

*Robert looks in pure terror as Eddie goes from furious to normal unnervingly quickly*

Lodestar Luminous: Alright, boys and girls, children of all ages-

Eddie Checkmate: Stay very far away from children at all cost..

Lodestar Luminous: Hey can it, your hair literally used to be all pink. I don't want to hear it from you TOUGH GUY!. Anyways, before I get to what I am going to say, did you guys know I got a maid?

*Eddie & Robert slowly look at each other and then look back*

Eddie Checkmate: That's..I..huh?

Robert Squared: Can I meet her? Can I meet her? Can I meet her? Can I meet her? Can I meet her?

Lodestar Luminous: Ok, ok, slow your role you insane walking Spongebob reference. Let me call her in here.

*Lodestar turns to the door.*

Lodestar Luminous: Hey Maddie! You can come in here you know?

*The door opens revealing a new face.*

Lodestar Luminous: Eddie

Lodestar Luminous: Eddie. Robert. I would like you both to meet my maid, Madison Rainsburrow!

Madison Rainsburrow: It is quite the pleasure to meet you both, I assume you are two of Lodestar's friends?

*Robert looks like he is about to dying out of pure excitement while Eddie looks..as always, extremely concerned.*

Eddie Checkmate: I need a answer to this real quickly, how in the world did you get her?

Lodestar Luminous: She actually came up to me and ask for this, I've never had someone walk up to me and want to do something like this. If it was me I would literally just stalk the person and harass them until I got want I want..but hey Maddie, you can stick around in here if you would like because I am about to drop a bomb.

Madison Rainsburrow: I would be more than happy to stick around and listen.

Lodestar Luminous: Oh btw, could you check on Robert because he doesn't look good at all. In fact it looks like he just feel out.

Madison Rainsburrow: As you wish.

*Madison goes over to check on Robert while Lodestar begins speaking.*

Lodestar Luminous: I am the face of the CLON and I have proved it day in and day out, this year I have had has been a bumpy one for reasons I do not want to discuss but with SWA coming back.. that's great, because then I can do what I always do but have fun with it. Put bitches in their place and mock them every chance I get, people like McKenzie Rivers think that just because they come up and shove me they think they are tough shit but little ol Lodey is here to teach all of you something and that is if you want to be deemed one of the best then you have to go through me but there is one match I am definitely looking forward too..and that is my match with Alice Snyder on the debut episode of SWA Fury, Alice. I know the shit you are going through with your family and I know how much you want this match but this match is a MUST WIN for me, I am here to show people that the "old" Lodestar never left, the "old" Lodestar never gave up, I NEVER GIVE UP and if you know my like how Amazonia knows me, like how Eddie knows me, like how Robert knows me, like how Edward & Alphonse Elric know me, like how Trixie Decker knows me..then you would know that I am a very stubborn bitch! I refuse to go down unless you kill me! At some points people could call it heart & determination but me? I just call it a normal day of Wrestling so just know this, to all you uptight prissy bitches who want to get handed everything for existing? Remember who you share a roster with and you better not let me catch you acting like hot shit or else..this has been Lodestar with the Grandview Gang as well as my new maid Madison Rainsburrow and we are taking over..

*Eddie claps as Robert stills lays there getting help from Madison.*

Lodestar Luminous: So..Eddie, the Great Wolf Games?

Eddie Checkmate: FUCK-

*The camera cuts as Eddie just about to scream and the screen fades.*

The Grandview Gang
Est whenever the fuck we started
A CAW League of Nations product