The Hurt Gryffindor (Oliver Wood)

House: Gryffindor
Bloodstatus: Muggle born
Year: 4

You were sitting on a bench in the quad with Ron and Hermione studying. "Lockhart's really something huh?" Hermione said. "Oh uh yeah I guess." You replied. Ron just rolled his eyes at this and closed his book.

At this time, you saw the Gryffindor and Slytherin quidditch teams walk onto the pitch. "Uh oh I smell trouble." Ron said. You closed your books and walked over to the teams with Ron and Mione.

"You've got a new seeker who?" You heard Oliver say. Two slytherins moved to the side and you see Malfoy walk out, UGH I HATE HIM SO MUCH. Malfoy and the rest of the slytherin team show off their new Nimbus 2001 broomsticks.

"Those are the new Nimbus 2001 how did you get those?!" Ron said.

"Gift from Draco's father." Flint said.

"Of course Draco's daddy bought him a spot. What else is new?" You said.

"How dare you talk to me? Filfy little MUDBLOOD!" Draco said making sure to say mudblood very clearly.

The Gryffindor team all gasped at this while the Slytherins just smirked. You just stared shocked, anger quickly filled you up and you punched Draco so hard in the face. He fell to the floor grunting, his face was bleeding and his nose broken.

Fred and George were laughing while Oliver held you back. Flint took Draco to the hospital wing. "Nice punch y/n." Oliver said smiling. "Thanks." This made my heart beat so fast, I've had a crush on Oliver since the first day at hogwarts. He's one year older but who cares? I don't think he likes me back but having him as a friend is good enough.

(At the quidditch game)

This quidditch game was pretty intense. The bludger was going crazy, it kept going after Harry! "Watch yourself Harry!" Oliver said when Harry almost got hit.

All of a sudden, the bludger comes zooming back and hitting Oliver, breaking his broom. "OH MY MERLIN! OLLIE!" I yell. The game had to be paused so Ollie can get help. The game cant go on without the keeper.

While Madam Pomfrey was fixing Oliver, I walked in. "There you go all set," Madam Pomfrey said. "Thanks" Oliver replied.

"Hey" I said
"Oh hey" Ollie replied
"I'll leave you two alone," Madam Pomfrey said before leaving

"Are you okay?" I asked a little worried. "Yeah just a little bruised but I'll be fine, I'm a strong boy" Oliver said with a smile. "Of course you are, that's why I like you so much." I immediately regretted what I just said.

"Wait what? Y-you like me?" Oliver said wide-eyed. I sighed, "yeah I've liked you since the first day of hogwarts when I saw you at the gryffindor table and you welcomed me" I said looking down at my feet.

"I like you too y/n" I looked up completely shocked. "Wait really?!" I said excitedly. "YES! You are so kind and so smart, you always care about your friends and I admire that." I couldn't stop smiling.

"So do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Ollie asked. "Of course I do Ollie" I said smiling causing Oliver to smile. Madam Pooch came in and saw that Oliver was all set to play again "Oh good you're okay, let's finish this."

"Good luck out there boyfriend." I said to Oliver smiling. "Why thank you girlfriend" Oliver replied kissing my cheek.

Thankfully Gryffindor won, I knew they would. I mean they do have an excellent keeper and seeker.

I don't know how I feel about this one. Anyway I hope y'all enjoyed it.