Chapter Fifty-Six: Luna Is Right... Again

Start from the beginning

Dumbledore actually paused for a bit as he saw just how many the trio had trusted with their secret. And it was even with people from each of their own houses.  And if his suspicions were correct, Percy Weasley was also told given that he had also been part of their main friend group before he graduated. So he took note that those that knew about the trio were Fred & George Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Cedric Diggory, Percy Weasley, and Luna Lovegood. He wondered how long it would be for the trio to add a Slytherin or two to their group since they had never been ones to join in on the house stereotypes bandwagon.

"Well, I know that you three must have some questions or concerns about what has just been announced in the Great Hall," Dumbledore took his seat and waited for the coming explosions.

Within seconds, all three Gardnas were on their feet and screaming at the headmaster. And you know that they were upset since they had all slipped into their native tongues as they cursed out the headmaster.

"Échete chásei to myaló ton theón sas," Harry yelled. Translation: Have you lost your gods forsaken mind.

"Válte aftés tis stagónes lemonioú sto kefáli sas," Melody screamed. Translation: Have those lemon drops of yours gone to your head.

"Ti sto ónoma ton olympiakón theón skeftósastan," Krinos yelled. Translation: What in the name of the Olympian gods were you thinking.

The three continued to rant and scream in Greek at the headmaster. Though, no one was sure if he understood them since they would always talk in English when they were together. If he did speak Greek, it would make more sense for him to chat with them in their native tongue to keep them comfortable than speaking a foreign language even they had to speak English all year.

It took about fifteen minutes, but the three eventually calmed down and returned to their seats. All of them breathed heavily as they did not take many breaks to breathe while they had been screaming their Greek heads off in their native tongue.

"Uh... would you like them to translate what they just said to you, headmaster," Neville nervously broke the silence.

"They were just venting their frustrations," Luna says, dreamily. "Stress does that to people."

"Does it also make it impossible for them to speak English," Cedric snickered.

"Yeah, you really do not want to annoy us right now, Cedric," Harry said.

"Shutting up, got it," Cedric gave him a thumbs up, not wanting to face any of their powers.

"I understand that you three must be worried," Dumbledore begins.

"I think worried might be the understatement of the millennium, headmaster," Melody crossed her arms. "Why on Demeter's green earth would you think having Crystal Rose come here was a good idea? Are you trying to expose us?"

"We only even got wands because it helps with the illusion that we are wand-users," Krinos reminded. "We might be able to do the same things your spells can do, but not the actual spells since those require the use of wands."

"I have spoken to Headmistress Jiwe and she has agreed to take part in the tournament," Dumbledore tells them.

"Do you forget how your country treats our people," Harry asked, crossing his arms as well. "We are lucky to have our amulets and are able to fool the students here into thinking our powers acting up is the work of accidental magic or our amulets. The only problem is that there are only ten amulets and not all of them are active right now."

"Animal, sound, and nature are active because of the three of us," Krinos reminded. "But the amulets for fire, ice, light, and lightning are not active. Water, earth, and air are the only other active amulets."