"Yeah I'll get you your car keys."
I say because definitely why would he be here other than for this reason?!
I went to my room , got his car keys and handed it over to him.
I saw Taehyung talking to Ava and Ella..both were fangirling by getting his autograph and taking pictures with him.

"Yo- Hannah ! I know you worked with BTS but I didn't know you guys were friends.." Ella told me.

"Friends?! I'm her boss!" Taehyung told.

Both were looking at us as if there was a drama going on here..I swear I could have told something to him right away in front the girls..but he is my boss. I don't know why I got furious when he mentioned us as 'not friends' and as a 'Boss-employer' .

Taehyung suddenly grabbed my hand and told "we need to go now."
I was shook when he told that. Where was i supposed to go with him now?! I came home after my work.

"Wait what?! " I ask.

"I'll explain it to you on the way.".he tells me.

"Wait..you can't just take me anywhere sir!! You have to tell me where are we going!!"
For a moment I look at Ava and Ella and they are definitely interested in what is going on here right now.

"Trust me..later you'll need me."
He tells me.
I looked at him with a weird expression because he told 'I'll need him??'..and guess what the girls eyes were wide open and they were fainting already.

Taehyung reaches for my bag and pulls me out the house. He literally shoved my bag in the backseat and made me sit in the front seat. He reversed the car and I don't know where were we going.

"Can you explain me now?! Where are we going ?!" I asked.
He put his hand inside his pocket and gave me my phone.
"You left your phone at the office. There were so many calls and so many messages right after you left..and it was all from your sister 'Hazel'.

"And?"

"Read the messages and you'll understand." He told me.

I opened my text and saw more than 10 messages from my sister.

------------------------------------------------------
~messages~

'Hazel'- 'Hey Hannah!! Why are you not picking up my calls!?! It's an emergency!!'

'Hazel'- 'please run somewhere else ..the police is looking for you!!'

'Hazel'- 'ohh god pick up my calls!!'

'Hazel'- message deleted-

'Hazel' - message deleted- (30 minutes ago)

'Hazel'- "just run away with him"(5 minutes ago)
------------------------------------------------------
I still wasn't able to understand what my sister wrote to me ...she mentioned 'him'... It was clear that she told me to runaway with Taehyung.

"Understood something?!" Taehyung asked me.

"NO i didn't!!" Can you please explain me?!"

"See it's nothing...it's just a problem relating to your parents..and your sister wants you to runaway with me for sometime.." he told me.

"What?! Okay.. it's about my parents and why are you getting indulged in it?! and by the way..how did you even contact my sister?! and what is the matter?!"

"You left your phone there! I took it and just spoke to whoever was it...it was your sister 'Hazel'. He tells me.

"Okay..what did she tell you?!" I asked. He looked at me with an annoyed face..and let out a sigh.. it was clear that he didn't want to say it to me. So now my sister and Tae we're sharing secrets about my parents!

"I can't tell it ." He told.
" Dude..you are serious?! It's about my parents..you don't even know them or my sister properly..and first of all why would you help me in this?" I question him.

"If you don't stop asking question now I'll drop you here in the middle of the high road alone" he was already in thoughts of leaving me here alone...how was I supposed to run away with him.
I did not want to stand alone here in a country where I still did not learn the language.

"Sorry sir...ahh I'm sorry " I say.
He looked at me with an uncanny expression.

"Don't call me sir..call me 'Tae'."
He told me to call him 'Tae' and not 'sir' I was totally fine with it. Atleast I wouldn't have to be under pressure to give him a lot of respect when ever he is mean to me."

The car was silent...we didn't speak anything for the next 10 minutes.

"Where are we going?!" I ask him.

"Don't ask me now...I don't know where we are going..we are just heading outside Seoul."

"Ohh okay." I couldn't even question him anything else..I wondered what was there to talk to him as the sound of the rolling tyres of the car just covered up the atmospheric sound.
I think he felt the same type of awkwardness growing like the banyan tree in the car.. he just turned on the radio.

"I dont have anything with me!!literally anything..you didn't give me time to pick up my clothes or anything...!!" I say.

"Don't worry...I'll get you new stuff on the way." He told.

"Uhm no..I'll buy it myself..I have bought my bag and I do have money and my phone."

"Ohh..give me your phone please" he asked.

"No..I'll not!" Why did he need my phone there while driving I don't know where..we were in the outer area of Seoul. I guessed we were going to somewhere in the jungle.

He grabbed my phone from my lap and got the sim card off of my phone and threw it away.
"What the hell!? What did you ?! and why did you do it..?! I was ferocious!! How dare he took away my sim card!! I had my important phone numbers stored in it.

"You are so dumb..the police can track where you are going with your sim card..!! So that's why I threw it away."

"Ohh..okay..but I had all my important numbers in it!! " I tell him.

" 'Phone Numbers' or ' your life'..decide which one is important.." he tells me.

"Obviously !! LIFE what a question!" I say.

"Yeah..so forget about your sim card."

I stayed still with his way of expressing the situation..I don't know what more turns was my life about to take..it was 6 pm in the evening already..I don't know where were we going and how much time would it take so I asked him about how much time would it take. He told 'tomorrow afternoon' . It was almost like going on a long drive..I'm not sure about it if it was a runaway or a long drive trip.

We parked the car near an 'all in one 'store and a fuel station.
"Go get yourself what ever you want for atleast 5 days..take my card I'll be here refilling my car with some fuel."

"no thanks! I have my money!" I say and he huffed at me .
I went into the store and got myself some chips and juices..I hadn't had anything for my evening snacks. I got myself with cute little and comfortable clothes.
And other toiletry needs.. I didn't have my clothing with me so definitely I had to buy myself a bag pack obviously. I did my shopping and saw Tae munching on a little chocolate bar like a cute little kid waiting for me and the cap which he wore just added to his innocence. He saw me carrying this whole big bag of stuff..
"Heyy!! Why did you get so much?!" He asks me.

"I don't have any clothing with me..don't forget that." I say..
He rolled his eyes and told.."okay fine...!" We got into the car and just drove off to where ever we were off to.

*Guys don't forget to vote for this chapter and let me know how you like it *🥺