I went up to the floor and met Lara.. she gave me a look as if she was going to scold me for getting late..but I wasn't late.. I guess she was just angry that I was there on time.. she uses this rule called 'on time is late.'  she passes BTS's
outfit pictures to me and Lara decided their makeup according to their outfit.. they had this shiny outfit in which they had to perform today and go for the interview which they missed previously because of me. The boys were here in 20 minutes.

"Good morning" I wish to everyone.

"Heyy good morning!" Hope you had a good time yesterday Jungkook smirks at me..he was obviously teasing me because I look at him pinching Yoongi's back at the same time.
I just looked at Jungkook and told ''yes''.

The boys got ready and I did Yoongi's makeup first...
" Hey I'm sorry for anything that disappointed you last night" he apologised me.
"No!! Everything was amazing really! I had a good time . I smiled at him just to make him satisfied with the fact that I really did enjoy last night. We talked a lot.

I completed J-hope's makeup quickly because he has this perfect skin and perfect looks that everything got done quickly.

Taehyung wasn't taking any other revenge this time..he was just looking at his phone..
" Did you get my car today?!" He asked me.

" Ahh..no I didn't I'm sorry I forgot about it..I was in a hurry!"

"Oh Lord!! I need my car! I can't go get lifts from everyone..I need it today !"

"Okay...I'm sorry though..I'll bring it after work.."

"Don't be annoying please..!"taehyung tells me.
Except him everyone in this group is so sweet. Why the hell is he being an angry head?! I couldn't even shout at him back..he was my boss.

Everyones makeup was done . All were ready to go down to the studio in the office itself. The studio reminded me of what happened to me few days ago...but it's okay..I'm over it now.
As I look at the boys performing their dance I just realise that they synchronise so well. Their music their dance was a perfect blend not even a small fault. Even if they made a blunder..'army' would find it cute and love them'. Almost everyone in Seoul was an 'Army'.  I saw them making the cute little hearts with their fingers ..they make the '. korean Heart' and told'' Borahae Army'' which means "I purple you Army(trust you eternally)".
They really loved their army. They were so much open about themselves to their fans ..the fans knew many private informations about BTS...BTS never really hesitated to talk to their fans and share about their daily life on social media.
Their performance to the song 'Boy with Luv' was amazing. They were done with their performace.

"Did I perform well?! J-Hope asked me .

" You definitely did a great job!" I told.

"Thankyou Hannah!"

While the boys were resting for a little time before they went for the interview I see the camera man shooting their videos.. they were shooting some special behind the scenes ..these clips were called 'BTS BOMBS' . These videos will be uploaded later in the future.
People surrounded them to clean off everyone face.. it was makeup time again. They were 'Idols' who are supposed to look perfect all the time. Lara and I did their makeup again..the boys were just busy on their phones.. I saw Lara constantly kept an eye on me. I don't know why Lara is like this. She was always looking at me.
I still remember how she told me not to make any move on any boys from this group. Ugh..such an evil minded person...she hadn't done anything wrong to me since when I just shut her mouth.

The boys were ready for their interview..they were asked the same old question they were often being asked all the time in Almost all the interviews.I got all these information from yesterdays free time.. I was just looking up things about them.
  All the dance performance and interviews were done for today ..the boys just had to go back and work on their 'new album'. I went back up with the boys in the lift.

" Why were you guys being weird?!" RM asks to everyone in the group.

" I think it's just how we are!" Jin answers and everyone starts laughing at the fact that they are not normal.

I saw they were being funny and tried to make their army entertained more by making jokes..

"Hey I got a dad joke listen to me.." Jin tell to everyone..

"What do you call an Alligator in vest?!"

Everyone were trying to find an answer including me..

"An investigator?!" I answered.

Everyone were looking at me with shock.

"You have the right answer!! Wow didn't expect that! Jin told me.

Everyone were looking and laughing at me...I was laughing at myself..must say..I wasn't bad with my humour.

The boys got freshened up..I was looking outside the window..at the beautiflul expanse in Front of me. Seoul looked way more prettier from this sight.

It was early for me to leave and it was lunch time ...it had been a long time since I spoke to Yebin maybe we could spend some time together.

"Hey yebin! Let's have lunch together.. "

"Yeah sure!!" She replied to me.

We had lunch in the cafeteria . I had some dumpling for lunch nothing much. I was telling her about my sister and her baby boy .
" Ohh she was a teen mom?!"
"Yeah she was!"
"Wow! That a lot of responsibility for that age.
"Yeah but she is happy with it."
"Great" she told.
Many people across the world still reject the teenage motherhood.
It was so sad that many people had to do abortion..but my sister didn't . though she was under pressure of many things...my studies..food , shelter.. my sister is one strong woman.
I finished my lunch and went up back to see what the boys were doing..I had to make a list of their makeup shades and their combinations..I even had to order for the restock of their makeup products.

The boys had finished their lunch and went in for working in their 'album song' while I was just looking for the perfect colour combination for every person's skin tone. The boys were looking  into their phones and just
Replying to their armies I guess.

I look towards the boys for a second and I caught Taehyung staring at me.
He turned his head towards the window as soon as I caught him. He was looking at me ? I guess he was looking behind me and not me..why will he stare at me?
"Hey Yoongi !! Look what I found!!" Jimin literally looked shocked.

"What is it?! Why are you getting hyped up?! Yoongi replies.

"Look here and you will understand!"

Yoongi got his phone looked into it and he looked surprised.
"Ohh!!" Yoongi told.

Jimin and Yoongi looked at me with a terrified expression
They were just staring at me.

"What is it?!" I ask.

"It's you, Yoongi and Tae!!" Jimin told.

Yoongi turned the phone and showed me a picture..I didn't know what to say..I was quite and It struck my mind that I got the same picture last night from that anonymous number..