Chapter Fifty-Five: Fourth Year

En başından başla

"HE NEEDS A REAL JOB WHERE HE CAN ACTUALLY MAKE A GOOD LIVING FOR HIMSELF AND THEN HE CAN FIND A GOOD GIRL TO SETTLE DOWN WITH," Mrs.Weasley screamed non-stop at them.

"It's like arguing with a brick wall," Melody mumbled under her breath.

"Maybe if you focused more on what your children wanted instead of what you wanted, you wouldn't be chasing them out one by one," Harry hit her with a hard truth.

"EXCUSE ME," Mrs.Weasley screamed at them once again.

"You're excused," Melody deadpanned, Mrs.Weasley turning into a fish with how she kept opening and closing her mouth with no way to respond to what Melody had said.

"Your oldest went off to Egypt weeks after he graduated," Krinos started. "Charlie immediately took a job in Romania and takes extra classes in Greece for a Beast Master mastery. And now even Percy has left the country to take an apprenticeship in Greece. With your attitude and need to control everything and everyone around you, my bet is that they all leave to get away from you."

Ron and Ginny yelled at Krinos to not insult their mum. They may not like her when she yells, but he still was their mum and they loved her. They did not think she deserved to be talked to like that even when it was very obvious that she deserved every single second of it.

Fred and George, however, looked at each other. They actually agreed with Krinos. Whenever Bill or Charlie were home, their mum was always criticizing them, their jobs, their looks, and their lives in general. It was like she actually believed that no matter how successful they were in the careers that they chose for themselves, that they were nothing if they did not work at the ministry, were married, and had children. The twins were definitely planning on seeing joke shop opportunities in other countries when they were closer to graduation.

"HOW... HOW DARE YOU," Mrs.Weasley, unfortunately, found her voice.

"What? Can't take the truth," Harry glared at her. "Well, as the mundane saying goes, 'the truth is out there and it hurts."

Mrs.Weasley looked just about ready to explode when the trio just decided that she was not worth the headache and walked away. Even Selene did not like her, and unicorns are usually creatures that are nice to everyone.

Krinos handed out vials of camomile tea to everyone as they sat down in their compartment on the train. Neville and Cedric soon joined them, followed soon by Luna. As usual, the crystal mage drifted into the compartment as if she was gliding on air. They were starting to question if Luna ever walked normally.

"What in Merlin's name happened to you two," Neville gasped as he saw the twins.

"Exactly what we would like to know," Harry said.

"Did... did that happen at the World Cup," Cedric asked the two.

Fred and George nodded.

"What cup," Krinos 'duh'ed.

"The Quidditch World Cup was held a few weeks ago," Fred started.

"It was Ireland versus Bulgaria in the finals," George continued.

The trio and Neville nodded, following along with the story.

"Ireland won even though Bulgaria's seeker, Viktor Krum caught the snitch," Fred said.

"Everyone at the Cup was just having lots of parties after the game," George says.

"I was there with my family as well," Cedric joins the storytellers. "We actually used the same portkey as the Weasleys to get to the World Cup in the first place. Mr.Weasley had been given the tickets by a friend of his at the ministry."