Jimin stared over at his friend before he nods his head.

"have you heard from Jeongguk?" Taehyung questions jimin.

"yeah, Yoongi called me on friday after he had gotten there to explain what happened" Jimin answers but then tilts his head slightly in confusion.

"he said that he was coming today but i haven't seen him around" the omega says, Taehyung frowned "i havent seen him either" he adds on.

Jimin shrugs his shoulders, "he's probably still with yoon and hobi" he let out softly with a sigh.

"i hope he doesn't hate me now. i barely spoke to the guy in high school" the omega worries to his friend, Taehyung wraps an arm over the smaller males shoulders to pull him closer.

"i dont think none of them could hate you no matter what you do" the alpha tries to reassure, but jimin just hums in return, not really feeling any better.

its one thing to be the asshole that kyu was being towards yoongi but using his mates and bringing them into it was going a bit too far for any of their liking.

especially for jimin, the omega has done nothing wrong to anyone and yet he's the one that's now being affected by it.

Jimin leans into tae's side more and rests his head onto his shoulder as he thinks through things.

"i think i might just go home for the rest of the day, im not in a good mood to be here right now" the omega mumbled to the alpha who just nodded his head back.

"oh, when do you think Hoseok will be back?"Taehyung questions suddenly just as jimin was about to stand up.

jimin shrugs his shoulders, not actually quite sure. "probably in the next couple of days, he was just making sure he was completely out of rut before he came back to mine" he explained.

"i can message you when he comes back, you can come over or ill bring him to you, if you want too" the omega suggests and taehyung smiles.

"i'll bring them over, so the other two can meet them as well" the alpha replied back happily.

"how do you think hobi will react to it?" jimin asks as he stands up in front of taehyung now. the other male sighs and relaxes his smile a little.

"he may be a little mad that i kept it from him but i think he'll forget about it once i ask him to be the godfather of taerin" Taehyung now stands up as well to pets the top of jimin's hair a couple of times.

"he loves kids so, i think he'll be happy about it" tae finishes off. Jimin was the one to nod his head this time.

he quickly hugged the taller male and smiled up at him, "well, ill message you when he gets back. bye now taehyungie" the omega starts to walk backwards so he can wave goodbye to the other male.

taehyung waves back and begins to walk the other way to his next class that he was definitely late for now.

Jimin did as he said he was going to do, he walked back home but quite slowly.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N: soo, i havent updated this fic in almost 2 months... i feel bad lmao.

i was originally going to post the next chapter as this one but had changed my mind as i added this chapter in, so i wanna say that it wont be long until the next chapter will be up since its already started.

i was checking through my drafts and went right to the bottom of it, to the ones that i havent edited within the last couple of years, the forgotten ones if you may.

there was a fic that i started due to an idea i had for a fan fic when i first started to get into kpop but thought that it would be weird to write fan fics so instead i made... that.

it's bad of course, very dramatic (but when are my fics not dramatic), however i feel like it has a lot of potential if i was to edit it to make it into a fan fic rather than a normal fictional story.

what im wondering is, would you guys be interested in reading it if i was to fix it? and if so what ship would you guys like it to be?