Epilogue

Q

"You just had to do it on Christmas day...." Quin huffed at me.

"Says the one who got his girl a $125k car, a birthday party on a yacht and just proposed to said girlfriend. Who the one showing out.....?" I looked at my brother.

"You just mad cuz I set the bar....." Quin drank from his coffee cup.

"You coulda started on a much smaller scale. A fuckin G Wagon, though!?" Dom came to stand next to me.

"Bro.....that's my job.....! Stop hatin....." Quin tapped his chest with a smirk, both him and Dom took a seat on the couch.

"Shut the fuck up....." Dom muttered pushing Quin on the arm.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my chair back, I ain't nervous bout this. I'm not officially proposing, cuz Nina carrying my baby, but cuz I love her. That woman was everything to me and now I can truly see how special Aleah was to my brother. If I was in Quin's position and something was to happen to Nina......

I'd be fucked up......

Nina showed me that despite everything that happened.....it was ok to fall in love, it's ok to be happy and I was happy, with Nina and our baby.

My daughter.....

I knew that I was having a daughter. Najilah......Imma take Eloy and Inoch's words for it. I huffed out a chuckle to myself, looking up at the ceiling.

"Least you got an easy pass." Dom shrugged, looking at me.

"What....?"

"You done got Nina caught up. I knew y'all was gonna be the ones to get pregnant first....." Dom drank some of his coffee.

*Mchmt*

"How the fuck you came up with that logic....?" I deadpanned.

"You and Nina that typa energy like...." Quin stopped and started thinking.

"The wolf and lil red riding hood....." Dom snapped his fingers at me.

"Yes!!!" Quin yelled out in a whisper.

"Y'all trippin....." I looked back outside.

We were in the living room and the ladies were in the kitchen cooking. I could hear them laughing and talking with each other, the dogs were probably at the kitchen door, hoping for a taste of the food. The ladies kept the three dogs diets strict, they prepared their foods themselves and the dogs loved when it was chow time.

 The ladies kept the three dogs diets strict, they prepared their foods themselves and the dogs loved when it was chow time

Everybody else was flying in later today and would be spending the holidays with us up here. It was Christmas Eve and the ladies wanted to cook dinner for everyone. I stared out in the distance, the tons of trees filling the background. The snow just laid a fresh blanket everywhere and my mind was on what I was gonna do tomorrow.