Nina

Before Dom gets to clinic....

I looked up when the door opened. Tee came in, a worried look on her face. Dr. Borden came in the same earlier too, I hope everything ok. I didn't see Kas behind Tee.

"Hey Tee. Where's Kas?"

"She's home. I'll be in the back, checking on Maisy, tell Dominic to come to her kennel." She said a lil tiredly. I watched her pull out her phone and I pulled mines out.

Me: hey u ok?

I Sometimes worry about Kas. She likes to do the fun stuff, but these last couple days......she's been a lil.....off....

I saw her lose her balance a couple times and then play it off. One time she had Tennessee's food bowl in what I thought was a sturdy grip and she just let it drop to the ground.

Last night when we was at the guys gorgeous condo, she was alright and then she just looked......off. Something was seriously wrong with Kas.

Kas: I'm ok. B there Monday

For some reason, I ain't wanna believe it. I went back to look at the stock list and checked off what we needed. I heard the door open again a couple minutes later. Looking up I was met by the eerily beautiful yellow eyes of Quinton and his equally handsome friend, Dominic.

"Hi....." He always makes me nervous. He gave me that extremely sexy ass smile and my heart just skipped.....

"Hey Nina...." He leaned on the counter, looking at me.

I dunno how many times I visited B.O.B because of Quinton. All I could say was thank fuck I have a single bedroom dorm. I looked at Dominic, "Tee is in the back with Maisy."

I had that deep feeling that he liked Treasure. I mean she cool as hell and she had such a big caring heart. Who wouldn't like her?

"Thanks....." Dominic went past the doubled doors and into the back area, where the pets were.

That left me and Quinton. I turned back to him, his eyes moved up to mines and he gave me his smirk. Quinton was looking so sexy today.

Like he always do......

"You look nice......" His voice was so smooth and calm.....quiet......

So sexy

So sexy......

"Uh.....th-thanks. You look nice, too. I mean you always look sex....." I shut my eyes tight.

But why Nina......!!?

I heard a huff come out. I did not wanna open my eyes and look at Quinton. I always get to stuttering around him, he so intense! I know I was blushing hard.

"So.....what you doing, Nina?" He asked me lazily. I opened my eyes and stared hard at the spreadsheets.

"I....uh....I'm checking to see what we need." I mumbled.