33

Q

"You ok.....?" I looked at Nina. She looked beautiful today. Her hair thrown up in a ponytail, light make up on and as always, I get stunned by her beauty.

 Her hair thrown up in a ponytail, light make up on and as always, I get stunned by her beauty

She turned to look at me.

"Yeah.....your room is really nice....." She dropped the bag she had around her chest, on my bed and looked around. I still watched her, looking at the pictures mom forced me and Quin to put up in our rooms.

 I still watched her, looking at the pictures mom forced me and Quin to put up in our rooms

"I guess......" Nina turned to face me and I walked up to her, cupping her cheek. "You look beautiful, today....."

Nina's face blushed red and she bashfully looked away. I didn't like the fact that, she wasn't so confident in her beauty. All because of what some fucked up kids and people planted in her head. I moved Nina's face to look at me, her beautiful brown eyes looking at me.

"Don't look away when I call you beautiful......" I whispered to her, Nina let a deep breath go.

"I was telling Treasure and Kas, how I can't understand how I'm with someone like you.....it's just hard to really believe it......" I took a deep breath in, looking at the side view of Archmont River.

"I still wonder why you with me. As fucked up as I am, you......"

"Stop......you're not. It's cuz I really like you, that's why I'm with you." She said softly, stroking my chest.

"I'm wit you, cuz I like how you make me feel and I wanna......keep being around you....I don't care bout nothing else, it's just an extra bonus for me." I stroked down her waist.

She let out a huff.

Everytime I'm round Nina, I get this.....feeling. I like it, I like the way she just be so optimistic and.....understanding. It's a feeling that crowds me everytime I see her and I wanna keep being round it. In my eyes.....Nina was the most beautiful woman. It sounds cliche and shit, but I was real. I like the way she looks, the way she feels......and not just sexually. Nina gave me a small smile and I rubbed my thumb over her cheek.