Khambrel

When Darius was found.....

"In breaking news, Agent Darius Wright was found in his car, with several gunshot wounds. Darius worked for the Drug Enforcement Agency in West Virginia for the last 5 years. He was scheduled to work today and when it was noticed that he had not came in, nor called, co-workers were sent to his apartment. Neighbors weren't sure if he had came home last neither. A patrol car noticed a vehicle parked on the side of an isolated road, in which the license plate matches to what is registered to Mr. Wright. On inspection, Darius was found dead in the vehicle with fatal wounds. Investigators are asking for any information about Mr. Wright's death and ask if anyone can step forward, your identity will be protect......in other new-"

"What the fuc.....?" Mango whispered in shock. He sat in the couch, with his leg raised and bandaged.

"Yo......that's why he ain't answer his phone last night." Dee said, getting on his.

"Shit. We gotta go. This might be some shit with whoever dope it is we got. And police might come looking round us." I said getting up quick.

"It could be dudes from around the hood. He already was asking around, before he came to us." Mango said looking at me.

"We don't fucking know that! Whoever we stole this dope from, had a driver killed. It's kilos of weed and coke we took, bruh. You think motherfuckahs play bout that shit!? We don't......" I turned to my lil brother. "Then we got them guns from Darius, for last week. You don't think they gon tie shit together when they find out? That it was us who put the hit for the shootout.....?" I looked at our lil brother

?" I looked at our lil brother

Dee & Mango

Bitches gon link shit up together and we all fucked up. "Fuck.....!"

"Ok. Xav said that nothing was weird, the three of 'em went to the gym last night. No one looked suspect, round them. So he don't fucking know what happened." Dee came back to us.

"We gotta go. At least to Bridgeport, that's gon give us time to start moving dope outta here. We move the rest of the shit down south. I'll tell OJ to start moving the shit down to Miami, we gotta deliver Money his shit anyways...." I said, looking round the living room at my brothers.

"Ok, ok, ok....."

Dee helped Mango up, my brother had went to the dudes condo and tried to take the dogs with Elliot. One of them dogs damn near bit the meat off Mango's leg and the other one bit Elliot's hand. We had to rush Mango to the emergency room, to get stitched up.

I know them dudes was dead, but I couldn't help and look around to see if I'd see a family member or someone. I didn't see none and that kinda reassured me that they really was dead.

I climbed upstairs and called OJ. "Yo....."

"You just saw the news......?" I heard movement and then a female groan.