5

I could see a lighter playful Quin, with this twin. If you chose otherwise, please keep that character

Sorry for any mistakes

Quinlan (Quin)

"Well.....I was surprised that I'd see all three of you today." Dr. Greenley gave us her wide smile. She crossed her legs and closed her hands together. With respect....she was fine as hell for a cougar....

she was fine as hell for a cougar

Dr. Brooke Greenley

We sat there quietly watching her. "So, how are we feeling today....?" She asked one of us who would answer.

"We good....." Q said quietly.

"Let's talk about you three....you guys been friends for a while, huh.....?" I didn't say nothing. I just watched her, her posture soft and calm.

"Since......5th grade.....?" I felt Q looking at me and Dom.

"Yeah....." He answered, flipping his phone in his hand.

"Any of you remember how y'all met......?"

"Aye chill......chill!"

"You freaking weirdoes! Go back to the land of the freaks!" Me and Q was in a fight.

Again.

"Lizard eyed freaks!"

Kids always tried to bully us, cuz we were different. The freaks with the lizard eyes. The freaks that's out to hurt them. Then they'd laugh and push us around, til we ended up fighting them.

Today was one of those bad days, "man watch out!"

I took Michael Turner's head and gripped it in a headlock, throwing him on the ground. Q punching Adam Chrisley in the face. Another kid was kicking Craig Marshall in the stomach. Michael pushed me to the ground. I kicked him in the legs and the other kid pulled him off me.

I got up to kick him again, when my hoodie was pulled back. "Y'all two again!?"

Mr. Hudson looked down at me and my brother. He looked ahead and twisted his face. "Dominic....? You know your daddy gon tear you a new one.....!"

"He did too. Couldn't sit my ass down for a week." The three of us laughed, remembering.

"Those shits deserved it......" I muttered, still smiling.

"Michael Turner was a lil bi-sorry....." Dom looked up at Dr. Greenley. She smiled at us.

"You guys got closer after that. Y'all was tight." She stated, more than asked.

"Yeah.....I mean we like brothers." Dom shrugged, looking up at her.

"So it's always been you three, a real friendship. You trust no one else, but the three of you......" She pointed at us.