29

Dom

"Wassup......?" I left the grill for a minute.

I been wanting to talk to her since I came back to the cabin. I did a lot of thinking and I realized, I was wrong. The ladies were still working on their yoga and Tee was sitting on the large table, on her phone. I looked at her and a whole bunch of feelings came up. I was confused, dissapoinAted, frustrated and.......scared.

Scared that I might scare Tee again and even hurt her more. Confused about the dream I had last night. I was dissapointed in myself, cuz I knew I hurt Tee. I knew the typa strength I had and for a fact.....I bruised Tee. I was frustrated with myself......because I realized with Tee.....I sleep a lil longer. Instead of maybe two hours a day......I'm waking up with Tee, after falling asleep a lil after three in the morning.

"Hey......" She looked at me, putting her phone down. I sat down next to her, looking out at the mountains.

"I.....uh....." I didn't know what to say, I let a deep breath go.

"I'm sorry.....for acting the way I been.....I just......" It felt like I was giving her nothing, but excuses.

*Mchmt*

I pulled on my gauge, in frustration. Tee dropped her chin in hand, watching me. Waiting for me to say something else.

"I'm sorry."

Tee took in a deep breath. "It's not ok.....but I get it. You gotta help us be on the same page though, cuz I'm confused......we gotta problem between us?" She looked at me curiously.

I still wanna be with her.....

"I was....really trippin, but it ain't change how I feel bout you. I still wanna be with you, I just don't wanna put you in the same situation again......" Tee nodded her head.

"I understand....." I looked at her and she ain't say nothin else.

She sat in the corner almost all day, staring at the mountains. I didn't expect her to be all depressed and sad about it. Whatever vibe she gave me, I most likely deserved it. Right now.....I was getting a distant cool attitude. I nodded my head and got up, I'm not gonna be stupid enough to ask for a kiss.

"C'mon, lemme fix you a plate." She got up and I couldn't help but look over body. Some short shorts and a fitted tank.....

 Some short shorts and a fitted tank

Fuck.......

"Food ready!" I yelled out, watching her hips sway.

"Finally! I'm hungry!" Angie got up.

"Me first!" Kas got up and ran to grab a plate.

Tee giggled at her sister, I looked down at her, when I fell in step next to her. I hadn't really seen her smile all day and I missed seeing that, I missed just touching her. Everytime I do......a tingling and buzzing feeling comes on. It sounds corny and shit.......but that's how Tee be making me feel.