18

Long chapter.....you're welcome ....❤️❤️😘

Dom

"Aye pops, I needa borrow your truck tomorrow." I walked in their kitchen. I kissed the ladies and clapped up my dad.

"Not that I don't mind your precious car, but why?" He was eating a peanut butter sandwich. The man loved working out, but eating was his thing.

"I got some stuff I'm picking up in the morning and I need a truck bed." He stopped chewing and looked at me with a frown.

"The hell you getting and doing?"  He looked at me. I really ain't wanna tell my parents. Then they'd get all nosy and wanna talk about her. I kinda wanted to keep me and Treasure vibin......low key. I wasn't ashamed of her.

Hell no.......

She was someone I definitely had no problem showing off. I just wanted to keep me and her to myself a lil bit longer.

"It's for a girl......" Quin looked at pops, from kissing my grandma cheek. I let out a low groan.

"What girl? Not the Jasslyn one again, right?" Pops asked me.

Hell no.......!

"No....this one is so beautiful. Ay.....ella tiene una energía dulce y cariñosa." (She has a sweet and caring energy.....) grandma turned from the stove. My grandma lived with my parents and Angie.

"Yea. She a doctor, got her own clinic. Super chill....." Angie threw in.

Why.....?

"Doctor.....?" Mom turned to look at me. I looked at Quin, I only came to see if I could switch cars and he starts this shit.

"Yeah. Listen, can I borrow the truck or not?" I looked at my pops.

"Yeah. Matter fact I'll come with you. What you fixing?" He crossed his arms, looking at me.

"No.....pops, I got this." I did not need him tryna show off. The twins snickered behind me.

"What's her specialty?" I heard my mom asked behind him. I looked at her, medicine was her thing, so she gets excited when someone shares her passion.

 I looked at her, medicine was her thing, so she gets excited when someone shares her passion

Cassidy, Henry Winters
(Dom & Angie's parents)

"She's a vet." Q said next to Angie, looking at her assignment.

"No.....I wanna help too. I'll pick you up at 9." Pops went back to eating his sandwich. I dropped my head and blew out my breath.

"Aight.....pops." I muttered.

"So tell us how you know her." Mom slid a plate to me. The arroz con pollo looked good.

 The arroz con pollo looked good