54

Quin

Me: u almost here?

Kas and the ladies had left a couple hours ago to the condo and I was anxious to see her again. Tennessee moved up in my bed and I rubbed his head.

This.....this that just happened, had me thinking hard bout me and Kas. It's been some feelings that I been keeping back from her. All cuz I was feeling a lil conflicted, when I don't think I should be.

My mind went to the dream.......it helped me come to a more sure aand clear understanding of my feelings. I just haven't told Kas anything yet. There were things that was said that had me worried and scared.......

For Kas......

"Hi Quinlan......again......" I stared at her. Confused as fuck, I thought last time was it.....

"Wh......what's going on......?" I looked around her small apartment, back in Osica. Aleah gave me a smile and looked at her hands.

"I asked to come back and talk to you, again."

"Why.....?"

"You're making things hard for you to stay awake....." She said, looking at me.

What......?

"I don't understand......?" What she mean I'm making things hard?

?" What she mean I'm making things hard?

Aleah

"There's a fear, a sense of anxiety that you're holding onto."

"Fear.....? What you talking about.....?" Aleah let out a quiet breath and gave me a patient smile.

"To leave Kasmira.......you're scared to leave her alone......but you're not.....you're still alive." Aleah looked to the side and I saw myself on a hospital bed, Kas laying right next to me. Tenny on the other side, with his head on my lap.

"But....I don't understand....." I looked at Aleah.

"You were shot in the chest and it barely missed your heart. All three of you scared everybody. Quinton is up, but Dom isn't yet. His injury is really serious, but he going to be ok. You're kinda up too, but this is making you too anxious and it's not good for your heart. So, you gotta try and stay relaxed. So you can fully wake up....." Hearing her words made me think, then everything hit me.

Dom's birthday......

The bullets, the screaming......

Kas.....

My eyes moved back to the image of Kas on the bed next to me. She looked ok, she curled her body against mines......

"Stop......you're ok. Kasmira and everyone else is ok.....they see your heart rate......they're just gonna keep you sedated." I saw Kas lift her head up, looking at a monitor that was hooked to me. She looked down at me and softly stroked my cheek.