34

Dom

Music stopped.

"Oh sh.....shit...." Quin grabbed Kas waist and stumbled, looking up at abuela.

I looked back from grinding on Tee ass and saw mines and the twins parents, Tee stood up clearing her throat.

"It's 15 years ago, again.....but hey, they don't have clothes on this time, Henry." Fareed said, crossing his arms.

Quin lift his finger.

"Don't get cute with the boxer comment." Pops rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"The energy!!!" Adila squealed, mom giggled, clapping her hands.

"I know, right!?" Kasmira squealed with her and my mom.

"Ay Santa María, nuestros bebés son fornicarios y han caído en pecado......!" (Ay Santa Maria, our babies are fornicators and have fallen into sin!) Grandma and the ladies went to the kitchen, leaving me and the guys, with our pops.

"Too bad we can't get any punishment outta them....." Fareed drawled.

"We bout to be 32. We grown, pops. That's done and over with." A box of cereal came at Q and he caught it in time.

"Shut up, idiot.....!"

"You still ain't learn yet, bro.....?" Quin looked at his brother. Q smirked and shrugged, looking back at Fareed.

"Amor, you didn't get the......what the.....?" Abraham stopped at the door and I let out a groan. Me and the twins started walking back to our rooms, to put some clothes on.

At least Tee was enjoying it.

"Wait.....wait......wait.....why are you half naked around my daughter?" Pops looked at Brandon, who stopped and pointed at himself.

"Me?"

"No, the Sugarplum fairy behind you.....yes you!?" Pops stared at Brandon hard. He met Brandon, pops just didn't know him and Angie was messing with each other.

"See...."

"Daddy, why you-"

"Ay......Henry, cálmese....." (calm down) Abraham chuckled, clapping him on the shoulder. Abraham looked at me and the twins. "Knowing you three.....it's hard to figure out who came up with.....this." Abraham pointed his finger at the three of us.

Brandon took the distraction and hauled ass. He don't know that pops don't forget shit, specially if he's a lil suspicious.

"Ain't this what y'all want.....?" Quin shrugged.

"It's just not about us.....you are our children, we want what's best for you. If these women make you guys feel way better than before.....enjoy it." Fareed said, looking at the three of us and in the kitchen. We nodded our heads silently. I looked at tee laughing with my mom and the other ladies. She looked at me, giving her rare beautiful smiles, a feeling creeped up in my chest.

"Please.....go put some clothes on. Last time I saw you three like this.....you were lil boys in the pool." Abraham shooed us away.

I walked in my room. Looking in the corner, it was Tee's bag with a fresh set of clothes. A black piece of material hung over the opening. I walked to the bag and touched it to put it back in the bag. I lift it up to see a black lace thong. I thought about yesterday......

"Oh shit....." I was about to pull my condom off and noticed that my head was out.

Fuck.....