17

Quin

"Y'all wanna roll through the clinic? I gotta fix their counter anyways." Dominic said, crossing the street.

We were walking outta Starbucks and heading to Dr. Greenley's office. Kasmira crosses my mind at the mention of the clinic. For a second I got a lil annoyed.

"Yeah.....I'll go." Q answered. Of course he was gonna wanna go. Both him and Dom seem to be in some typa thing with Treasure and Nina.

Good for them.

"You down.....?" Dom turned to look at me.

"Whateva." I looked around the street. We walked down the block to the office building.

"What's wrong wit you? You been giving everyone your ass to kiss." Dom stopped to look at me. Q stood quietly watching me.

"Nothin, man......" I sucked my teeth and drank some of my coffee and pulled out my pack of cigarettes.

"Since Saturday you been trippin. We ain't finna be sitting round here, taking your shit, cuz you mad." I looked at Dom and lit my cigarette.

"Nobody mad. Y'all got a problem with how I been, go chill with your girls and leave me the fuck alone." Dom stepped back, biting his bottom lip and nodding his head quietly. He looked down the block and rubbed his palms together.

"I ain't finna say shit to that. But I know what.....you got some typa problem with Kasmira not calling or texting you, that ain't our fault. My bad bruh that she doing whateva she doing, but we the wrong ones to be taking the pressure out on." Dom pointed between him and my brother, that shit kinda struck a nerve.

I killed my cigarette and walked the rest of the way. "......Quin......" I ignored them and went in the building.

*********

"Thank you gentlemen, for the latte." She lift the cup at us, after taking a sip.

"You good." Dom said, still a lil put off. I shouldn't have snapped on them. It really ain't their fault that I'm feeling whateva this mood was.

"Everything ok.....?" Dr. Greenley looked between us carefully.

"Yeah." I muttered, drinking the rest of my coffee. She looked at us three carefully.

"So......how was our weekend?" Dr. Greenley asked, she drunk some of her latte and put the cup down, on the small table next to her.

Dr

Dr. Brooke Greenley

She crossed her legs, leaning on them with her hands clasped together. I looked at her, flipping my phone in my hand. I ain't feel like talking.

"It was aight......" Quinton shrugged.

I ain't wanna be here right now, talking. I was still a lil aggravated from earlier and that last session was a lil too intense for me. Looking out the window, I let out a deep breath, still flipping my phone.