25

Kas

Nina and Q walked ahead of me. Mischa pulling excitedly on the leash he has holding. I was behind them with Tennessee, who kept looking back. Making sure Quin was still behind us. I had my airpods on, ignoring all of them with Missy blasting in my ears.

Q rubbed his hand down her back, leaning down to whisper something in her ear. I've said it before, I'm not mad that my friend and sister got somebody. Even Brandon and Angie.....I ain't mad at that, everybody deserves happiness. I did feel a lil sour that I was the only odd ball that ain't have nobody. The one that I did want, don't even wanna be bothered.

I let out a frustrated breath, all last night I been thinking heavy.......

I liked Ta'ron. He cool......but I ain't get that.....vibe like I do with Quin. I can tell that Quin was one of those goofballs that just wanna have fun in life, I like that and he fine as fuck on top of that......! At the same time.....my feelings were hurt. Tee may have told me, what she told Quin and the reactions she saw. It wasn't good enough for me.....he told me what he felt. Quin ain't want nothing to do with me. He thought I was pretty, but I wasn't good enough to be with. Too much unnecessary problems, I guess......

We stopped at the corner, waiting to cross. I looked out the corner of my eye. Q leaned over, giving her cheeks lil pecks. She giggled at what he said and he kissed the corner of her lips. I was more than sure, that Nina done gave it up. She had the glow and everything, I let out a deep breath.....Q came in the clinic already feeling Nina, same with my sister and Dom.......

But me......I couldn't even get that typa attention from Quin. I still stayed his friend, though. Tryna talk to him, get that rare and gorgeous smile from him. Just so I could be around him.

I saw a body come next to me, Tennessee rubbed his body next to Quin's leg. He scratched his head, looking around like he always do. Our eyes met and I looked away first. He wasn't gonna see the feelings I still had for him. We crossed the street and walked past the dog park. If it was just me and Nina, we'd be here. But understanding the guys comfort zone.......we'd go to the park with the small pond.

Less people, less anxiety for them. We got to the park entrance and I unclipped Tennessee's leash. "Go ahead, babe....."

Now my problem, right now is......

Nina and Q were gonna go off on their own, for a lil bit. Leaving me and Quin, with the dogs and that's what exactly happened, Nina and Q, walked to the other side.

Me?

With my airpods still on, I went to sit on the bench, facing the lake. Watching the dogs splash around the shoreline, I took my phone out and started rolling through my Instagram. I snickered when I rolled up on a meme.

 I snickered when I rolled up on a meme

I know I definitely need some......

It's been like forever, since I had that ghetto, hard fuck. The one where he a savage and makes you bust a hard one and cry at the same time.