24

Quin

The fuck they at.....!?

It was 7:30 and no one was down here. We shoulda been on the road already, it took about 45 minutes to get to the city. I fixed me a cup of coffee and ran upstairs.

"Aye! Let's go! It's 7:30 and nobody up!" I yelled down the hallway. I heard thumps and the guys cussing. Well Brandon and Angie might still be sleeping, since they really had nothing to do today.

"Take the Denali, we coming after....!" Q yelled from a room.....that wasn't his.....?

Whatever......

It was bound to happen anyways. Another door opened and a small body ran out. "Let's go! Let's go!"

I watched Kas fly right past me and down the stairs. I turned and looked at Dom sticking his head out his room.

 I turned and looked at Dom sticking his head out his room

"Take the other truck. We comin." I stopped to look at him. That's gonna leave me and Kas alone. Letting out a sigh, I went downstairs and grabbed the truck keys. I walked in the kitchen to grab my coffee and Kas was.....drinking it......

She looked at me. "Ooh....my bad. This was yours?"

"Yeah." She took another sip and shrugged.

"My lips been on it already, so I'm just....." Kas walked past me, a wide dimpled smile on her face. I looked back at her, the inky black hair was bone straight in a ponytail.

Her different hair colors and styles, always seem to look nice on her. I liked the red on her the most. I turned to fix me another cup of coffee. Walking out, I saw Kas bopping her head, airpods in her ears and rapping low....

It go, right foot up, left foot slide
Left foot up, right foot slide
Basically, I'm saying either way, we 'bout to slide, ayy
Can't let this one slide, ayy

Don't you wanna dance with me? No?
I could dance like Michael Jackson
I could give you thug passion
It's a Thriller in the trap where we from
Baby, don't you want to dance with me? No?
I could dance like Michael Jackson
I could give you satisfaction
And you know we out here everyday with it
I'ma show you how to get it.....

She did the lil steps to the song. I stood there watching her, drinking my coffee. Kas was such a free spirit and that was always seen. She slid across the porch, hands in the air.

"Hm....." I snickered and Kas turned.

"Ooh!" She took a bud out.

"Where everybody at?" She asked looking around.

"It's just you and me. C'mon, they gon catch up." I nodded at the side of the cabin.