35

There is mature content ahead, you have been warned. No immature comments plz.

Enjoy....

Quin

"Yo......I needa fight." I looked at Dom and looked to where he was looking at. We were at the pool outside, the gym right through the glass doors behind us.

The ladies were doing yoga, again and I was liking the positions Kas was doing. Now that me and Kas serious and what we shared a couple nights ago......I was ready to bust. I'm tryna take it slow, but my mind gotta be fully right, so I could give Kas all that energy she needs.

I can give her that typa attention, but I don't want nothing clouding my mind, when I'm giving it to her.

"I think we all need one....." My brother mumbled, watching Nina bend over.

"It's been a couple days, since I hit that. Shit don't make it no better that mother nature wanna play with a niggah....." Dom muttered.

"You too.....!?" Q looked at Dom.

"Aha.....!" I choked on a laugh and Dom flipped a burger, sucking his teeth.

"Yeah man......and I'm tryna see something, too....." Dom stared at Tee.

"What you tryna see......?" I asked absently watching Kas flip her body over. I was lost.......damn she flexible......I got a few positions in my mind. She turned her head to look at me, her smile was bright on her face.

 She turned her head to look at me, her smile was bright on her face

I threw her a wink, biting my bottom lip

I threw her a wink, biting my bottom lip. Her sister sat in front of her, with her legs crossed. Tee said something and Kas turned to look at her, still in her position.

"I'm tryna see if Tee gon make me break first or if she gonna step up and demand for some.....y'all know me, I like that shit either way......so you gon gimme a fight or what?" He looked at me.

"I'll give you one, I needa burn off so steam, anyways......"

"We ain't say nothing, but I heard Angie and them talking. You and Kasmira.......finally......" Q said, still watching Nina who looked back at him with a blush. A look crossed my brother's eyes.