45

Kennedy (Kenny) Hutchinson

"So.....Dr. Hutchinson, you look extremely beautiful, tonight......" Noah's voice filled my body. He stood up, staring down at me and bit his lip. I blushed looking down at the floor of the beautiful yacht.

No I'm not......he's just being nice.....

I looked back up at Noah again, damn....it should be illegal to look this fine. Noah was every female population at the hospital......wet dream.

Somebody like him gotta have a girl.......

Noah St. Louis

"Kennedy.....or Kenny.....and uh.....thank you......" I kinda stuttered, my skin got all hot.

C'mon Kenny.....

Noah gave me his gorgeous smile again. This man had been in all of my fantasies, since the day I saw him. I didn't even know he was gonna be here at the party. It caught me off guard when I saw him in the parking lot.

"You know.....since I been at the hospital.....I been tryna find a way to talk to you......" Noah said slowly.

For what......?

Noah stepped a lil closer to me. It didn't feel like he was crowding my space, but the scent of his cologne was making me nervous.

Damn he smells so good.....

I cleared my throat and stepped back, giving us some space. Guys like Noah, intimidated me. I didn't want to get too much into the idea, that he liked me.

DeVaughn Morrison, proved me so wrong in that. Guys play your feelings hard, take advantage and humilates you. So.....I shouldn't be feelin like this round Noah. He just wants sex.......besides, like I already said.......he gotta have a girl, looking that fine.

"Oh.....yeah.....?" I looked up at him. Noah was tall, like really tall. I'm 5'6 and I just made it to his shoulders.

"Yeah......at first, I was a lil skeptical, bout all this. You know fraternising with clients.....but when Kasmira told me that you was gonna be here.......I jumped on it." He kept his cute smile.

"Oh......?"

"Yeah......." I avoided his eyes, by looking around the beautiful boat. Kas boyfriend really went all out for her.

Wish I had something like that......

And not just in the spoiling aspect, I could get my own stuff. I just wanted something......like that. I guess it's why, I look at all these nice couples......showing affection to each other and just enjoying being with each other. I never really had that, but I was wishful....and hopeful, too.