13

Tee

"Ha.....! She so petty....." I groaned out laughing, remembering this episode.

"This scene fucks with my head everytime....." Kas laughed. Mischa and Tennessee, looked up at us. Each tryna get our attention, while we laughed.

I rubbed my hand  across Maisy's head and looked down at her. She quietly snapped her jaw at the other two dogs, calming them down. It's crazy how even though Maisy was sick, she still dominated over the two dogs. Yet they were so loyal to her in the time frame Maisy been here.

"......and she mad forreal!" Me and Kas sat in the large kennel Maisy was in.

Peppa Pig: I'm learning to whistle,
but I can't do it yet.
Susie Sheep: Hmm.. that sounds hard.
Peppa: It's impossible!
Uh.. can you whistle Susie?
Susie: No
Peppa: *honk* Oh good! I mean-
that's sad if you can't whistle
but good because I can't whistle
Susie: What's whistling anyway?
Peppa: You put your lips together
and blow!
Susie: Like this? *whistles*
Peppa: *hangs up the phone*
Susie: Hello??? Peppa???

Yes, we was watching Peppa Pig. A show for lil 3/4 year olds. A pet of ours, came in for his regular check up and his owners daughter, was watching the show on her tablet. Kas, who was more childish, watched the scene with her and died laughing.

I couldn't stop the tears from falling. It's a kid show, but this right here, was funny and petty as shit!

"Aye somebody sent me a meme bout it!" I grabbed my phone from the pallet we were sitting on. Everyday for a couple hours, I give Maisy companionship. She couldn't be active for a couple more months and I know she be bored as hell.

So I bought a monitor sized screen, had lil shows and cartoons streaming and we just chill. I was good with this, even though I done went to a couple clubs and vibed sometimes........I was good with this.

It would be nice with a good man next to you......

I looked up quick, lost in a thought. I went back to scrolling through my phone, looking for the meme.

"Here.....!"

"I can't

"I can't........!" Kas fell back and laughed even harder.

"You so stupid." I watched the two dogs run over and licked her face. Maisy just stared at the three of them, with a bored expression.

I scratched behind her ear and looked for something else. My phone lit up in front of me. It was a message.

Darius: can we plz talk......?