46

Mature content ahead, please....let's be adults......

You have been warned

Enjoy......

Kas

"Thank you. I had so much fun....." I turned to Quin in the hall of the yacht. We were walking to our cabin, that I have yet seen, he wanted to keep it as a last surprise.

Tonight was just.....amazing.....he really didn't have to do all this for me. Quin made my birthday so special. I've always had good birthdays, but this was just....

*Sigh*

The beautiful boat......my family and the party he'd given me.....the car......

A fuckin G wagon!

I really wasn't expecting this typa birthday, let alone the car. After all of this......I didn't want Quin to think that this was a necessity for me. Quin grabbed my waist, pushing me softly against the wall. His lips dropped on my shoulder,

"You're welcome again, baby....."

I shut my eyes softly, when his lips moved to the skin of my neck. My hands curled in his chest and I let out a soft breath, when his hands slid behind me. Quin softly biting right behind ear. His hands slid up my spine and his body pressed closer to me. I can feel his blessed erection pressing against my stomach.

I'm finna get me some birthday D......

Quin's lips moved to my chin and to my lips, where our tongues melted together. I slid my hands around his neck and caressed the back of his neck. His hands slid back down to my hips.

Our lips and tongues still massaged each other and I felt Quin bent a lil lower, he grabbed my thighs and lifted me. I wrapped my thighs around his waist, pulling him closer.

"Maybe we should make a citizens arrest....." Quin tensed up and looked back. My sister and the rest of everybody else were walking down the hall towards us.

"Oh.....so we finna do that.....?" I asked breathlessly.

Quin pulled me closer to him and dropped another kiss on my lips. The guys came closer to us and Nina giggled at us. Quin helped me down to my feet and I turned to the group.

"Yep....." Tee popped her lips. Dom wrapped his arms around her shoulders, pulling her close. I rolled my eyes at her, looking at my sister and Dom.....I think they fit perfectly together.

I love their energy.

"We're docked in the middle of the lake. Tomorrow, you're gonna go the rest of the way to the cove." Q said.

After we dropped everyone back at the pier, Q took over and headed out to the lake again. The three of us would take turns handling the boat, while we're on the water for the next two weeks.

"Why we're going to a cove....?" Nina asked him.

"Cuz, that's where the jet skis, bumper boats, mini water park, parasailing.....all of that is there" Angie said and I got super excited.

"Damn.....what don't ya'll got.....?" Tee mumbled, Dom dropped a kiss on her temple.

I squealed and looked at Quin. He laughed quietly, looking down at me. I wanna try everything.

"I'm so kicking somebody ass on the jet skis." Brandon clapped his hands, rubbing them together gleefully.

He such a big ass, smart kid.....