19

Another SUPER long one......you're welcome💞😘

Sorry for any errors, it's 1 am. I'll go back and fix it

Kas

"I can't wait til later.....!" I smiled at my sister, while we walked in Ta'ron Campbell's office. He wasn't in here yet, which was cool cuz we was like 5 minutes early, anyways.

This week flew by quick and I was anticipating to spend some time with Quinlan. Two whole months exactly! At first it was just this weekend, but he extended the invitation for the whole summer!

Was I stupid enough to say no.....?

Hell nah.....!

My sister and Nina could say what they wanna say and try to make me feel good. It was working, cuz Quin was friendlier to me...... that's all it was, though.....I still wasn't picking up the vibes that he might be feeling me more than a friend.......

It's frustrating, but no matter what......I got tons of patience......eventually Quinlan gon be my bae....

"I'm a lil excited, too....." Tee said. We each took a seat and waited on Ta'ron.

"I need some stuff though, you wanna go shopping after this, before we leave, tonight?" The clinic didn't have any appointments today and we're closed tomorrow. Besides.....daddy didn't mind being at the clinic. He wasn't technically retired.....

I'll go to my treatment and try to get outta that funk it be putting me after and go buy some stuff. Where I need to go, gonna be closed tomorrow.

"You sure.....? You know how you get after a treatment......"

I get in the most distant, slightly aggravated moods. I'll be alright the next day and the medication during infusion is a steroid basically.....that shit be fucking up my vibe.....

"Yeah.....I'll be aight....." Tee gave me a careful look and took in aeep breath in.

"K....text Nina and see if she wanna come too. We'll go after your treatment and ask daddy if he's good to close up. It's a slow day, anyway....." Tee look down at her phone and let out a small smile. I knew it was her lil boo, texting.

Me: u wanna come shopping with us, after we come back?

Tee scoffed at her message, "oh my god.....this man....." She muttered, she dropped her head back, quietly dramatic.

I looked at her. "What.....?" She flipped her phone at me.

Dominic: what's ur limit.....? I ain't got none, I do it ALL

"He on that Christian Grey typa shit....." Tee said softly, laughing.

"The wild monkey sex you gon have....." I was kinda put out a lil bit. It's been way too long for me and the toys can only hold me but for so long.

"I'm do for some heavy D, that wild monkey sex......Darius wasn't cuttin it......" Tee started texting back.

"What......you mean!? He fine for nothin.....?" I gave my sister a crazy look.

"For nothing........he was always so.....he just didn't like to experiment. He wasn't really open to experiment......always kept everything old fashioned......it just got boring, after a while." Tee said quietly.

"Damned shame......" Tee maybe low key.......but I think my sister a lil freak, especially how she been with Dominic. The way they been.....like shit, wish I could get some 50 Shades Of Grey typa shit, too.....I like that rough, ghetto sex......